LeEco Le2 VR compatibility?

OP
O

onlytanmoy

Journeyman
Thanks for the pointers mate...quick charge is great...i have upgraded to eui 5.8.
few queries-
1. when i get a heads up notification for gmail message..there is no way to clear it except clicking on it and going to gmail..i mean nothing happens when i swipe left/right on the notification or even hit the 'clear' button at the bottom..is it same at your end?
2. Did you root the Le2? what's your suggestion on that?

OP
O

onlytanmoy

Journeyman
[MENTION=105759]bubusam13[/MENTION]>> which app you are using to play music on the Le2? personally i am bit upset with the sound quality (loudness actually) while playing music via phone, not headphones. dolby atmos is enabled but still volume is not loud even when slided to full. Any solution to that? Any app which can boost the sound?

bubusam13

Human
You may post in leforum or message them on FB. Their support is good. I use the default music app, I found the sound adequate. I have turned off notifications for individual apps. You may go to settings to do this. Also the only this I hate in EUI is the notification. It eats up a lot of space. You may highlight it in the forum and they may fix it in the next update.

Top Bottom