Leadtek or XFX

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
I am of the same opinion buddy. The guy seem like has had a huge profit margin. I had enquired about the XFX 6800GT PCI-ex around a week back in Kolkata and I was offered a price tag of Rs.18000 here. Difference between two companies Leadtek and XFX cannot be so much as to have a price difference of Rs.4000.

Come on yaar, you can get a 6200 for Rs.4000, a whole product...

Satissh S

Youngling
But it's from a Zebronics, NVIDIA Showroom. It's Leadtech Geforce 6800 GT (256Mb) AGP card. I even confirmed with nvidia web site!!

H

harsh bajpai

d said:
Hiya....jus wanted to know if there's any diff in perfomance between card manufactureres.....like, i'm out to buy a 6600GT...<to all those guys with better gfx cards, BOO>, and my dealer was telling me tht xfx is much better than leadtek.....n xfx also costs more...so i was just wondering....

mohit said:
Leadtek performs better than XFX but there is not a huge diff between the two .. infact its very slightly better and this varies on diff chips. the only benefit ull get with xfx is good service support all over india as rashi peripherals distributes it in india and they have a good number of branches and service centres all over india. but keep in mind that xfx costs more
RIGHT SAID Mohit...and, "to all those guys with better cards BOO?!?!?
what did we do wrong by getting better cards ? please do enlighten us..

solkadi

Right off the assembly line
navino87 said:
I have recently got a new BIG 6600 256 mb non gt card with 3 years warranty.

Is that card good enough compared to other cards?

Will I face any problem in using it?

PLS REPLY

navino87

In the zone
navino87 said:
I have recently got a new BIG 6600 256 mb non gt card with 3 years warranty.

Is that card good enough compared to other cards?

Will I face any problem in using it?

Performance wise BIG card is better than all other 6600 Non GT cards. (according to the review by digit) .

For this reason I have selected this card........

roydon

Broken In
Hey folks,I'm back and with a new comp;Heres what i got

AMD 64 3000+(Venice)
MSI K8N Neo4 Platinum
2*512 MB DDR Ram (400 MHz in Dual channel mode)
Powersafe 400W PSU
Leadtek 6800 GS 256MB

I'm so glad I got a 6800GS.MostWanted has never looked so good.Loading times are secs.Playing some of my old fav like HL2 with all settings to the max including 8X AA and 16X AF and the fps dosent fall below 60.It's mind blowing.Also playing Chaos Theory and Price of Persia 2 which came with the card.Thats value for money.I would recommend the 6800GS to any die hard gamer like me. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom