LCD Monitor BenQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

quasta123

Right off the assembly line
hii guys , i will be purchasing a BenQ E220HD soon , and would want to know if the inbuilt speakers in the monitor .....would interfere with my already existing 2.1 creative speakers .....? , and i would also want to know the difference between E220HD and E220HDA ? , and i would also like to know ....if there are any monitors which are better than the above mentioned .......? , i will be using the monitor mainly for gaming and watching movies ....fullHD is a must in any monitor for my needs ...., and what is the difference between 5ms and 5ms(2ms gtg) , is it major difference ?

axxo

99.9% Idle
AFAIK we cannot use both the inbulit as well as external spkrs simultaneously. Only one at a time could be connected to sound card input unless there is multiple sound cards installed in the system. Also there would be no inteference bcoz of inbuilt spkrs that they are designed it to be that way.

OP
Q

quasta123

Right off the assembly line
thanks a lot ! ! , that clears my speaker doubt ...but what about the rest ???? , would someone please advice me......., i would sincerely appreciate it ...

shaunak

Tux Fan
GTG is basically a marketing gimmick that measures response time for a grey to grey transition. Practically, its of no use. Just compare the Black to white response times.
Lesser is better. Any thing above 8ms is a no go.

If your Sound card OP is high enough you can use a standard signal splitter to use both speakers simultaneously.

Arnab boss

In the zone
I will suggest u 4 samsung 2233 sw moniter as it has the highest resolution than others and it also looks good with a blue led power button.I am using it and blive me it rocks in full hd while playing games like far cry 2 and cod 4..so go 4 it without any doubt....its price is 10.2k +.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
I will suggest u 4 samsung 2233 sw moniter as it has the highest resolution than others and it also looks good with a blue led power button.I am using it and blive me it rocks in full hd while playing games like far cry 2 and cod 4..so go 4 it without any doubt....its price is 10.2k +.
Posted again:

Last edited:

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
benq E2200HD is nice one , but beware of dead pixels

samsung 2233 is gr8 monitor , consider Dell 2209 WFP monitor cause its performance is gr8er than benq , but the resolution is 1680 X 1050 native

shaunak

Tux Fan
I would continue to dissuade you from purchasing a samsung monitor. Especially if you do graphical designing work.
The color reproduction is just average and you will notice a slight "moire" type scrolling due to improper syncing.

Resolutions and looks aren't everything (in fact, count for nothing). It is performance that counts. Go for Dell, its a very good panel.

My personal experience with samsung has been disappointing.

Why is everyone so crazy about E2200HD

Why dont just get the T2200HD.

Its the same as E version, its just that it does not support HDMI.
And by the way, dont be crazy about HDMI ports. U can get lots oh]of DVI-to-HDMI convertors in the market.

HDMI is a big headache, u have to connect ur speakers to the MONITOR.

DVI is the best. Hassle free and awesome performing. C'mon graphic professionals use DVI connected monitors.So be pretty sure that u r getting the best visual quality a monitor can offer when u connect it via DVI

I find no good reason to buy E2200HD. For Rs2,000 less u can get the similar performing T2200HD sans the HDMI.
The reason why E2200HD is so acclaimed is because of the GREAT PRICING and DECENT PERFORMANCE. Reviewers tend to over look the fact the lower end version is ALSO great value to boot.Thats why the T version not famous

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Hmm, very right there, HDMI makes a hassle instead of doing any good, and it costs approx. Rs. 2,700 more.

Man, go for the E2200 HD instead.

shaunak

Tux Fan
If a cost difference of 2K+ is involved, definately go for DVI.
It is sufficient to display HD content.

surinder

Tech addict
Hmm, very right there, HDMI makes a hassle instead of doing any good, and it costs approx. Rs. 2,700 more.

Man, go for the E2200 HD instead.

Just correcting you T2200 HD :-D:-D:-D

Yes surely one can save few bucks with T2200 HD I'm using it and it is giving me great performance.
Posted again:
hii guys , i will be purchasing a BenQ E220HD soon , and would want to know if the inbuilt speakers in the monitor .....would interfere with my already existing 2.1 creative speakers .....? , and i would also want to know the difference between E220HD and E220HDA ? , and i would also like to know ....if there are any monitors which are better than the above mentioned .......? , i will be using the monitor mainly for gaming and watching movies ....fullHD is a must in any monitor for my needs ...., and what is the difference between 5ms and 5ms(2ms gtg) , is it major difference ?
Difference between E220HD and E220HDA

E2200 HD = DVI-SUB+DVI-D+HDMI+inbuilt speakers (pay extra 2.7k for HDMI with parecticly no use in computing)

E2200 HDA = DVI-SUB only+inbuilt speakers (no DVI-D there realy sucks)

T2200 HD = DVI-SUB+DVI-D (go with this one for 9k only nowadays)

Samsung 2233 SW at 10k or so is a good one as well.

ALl these models are full HD.

Last edited:

deadkiss 009

I like to FIFA
Why no one is speaking of SAMSUNG t220 :???:

And there is another newcomer from AOC also ( model V22 ) with the older 2230 FM. The only drawback from AOC V22 is though it doesn't have DVI and sports with VGA and HDMI. But it has 1,00,00:1 dynamic contrast ratio and is very good for gaming.

surinder

Tech addict
Why no one is speaking of SAMSUNG t220 :???:

And there is another newcomer from AOC also ( model V22 ) with the older 2230 FM. The only drawback from AOC V22 is though it doesn't have DVI and sports with VGA and HDMI. But it has 1,00,00:1 dynamic contrast ratio and is very good for gaming.

Because these models don't support full HD display resolution and SAMSUNG t220 costs much more then BENQ T2200 HD which is full HD capable.

ntomer

Broken In
Hi Guys,

Looks like many of you are using Benq T2200 HD. I am also thinking of buying the same monitor, but for me one major constraint will be the height of this monitor, while mounted on the the stand. I searched a lot on the net but could only find it's stand-alone dimensions, nowhere I could find fint it's height with the stand.

Please help me, post it's height. It's very imporatant for me. I want my monitor to fit my existing computer table, replacing it isn't an option :-(

Thanks

Nitin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom