Latest Prices - Nokia

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuxfan

Technomancer
mobilegeek said:
@tuxfan

dost whats up with my reply :?

Huh?? What happened mate? I didn't get you.

But what about *www.indiagsm.com that gives the rates? Is that not enough?

What mobilegeek has suggested about deleting, updating, etc. looks a little unfeasible (althought not impossible) to me. That is because there is a very frequent change and keeping track of prices is a headache. Secondly, there could be a problem with reliability of information.

However, lets discuss this out and we will see what can be done.

Dipen01

Youngling
Nah...its better this way..i guess....ppl post the prices they know....coz...RELIABILITY is major issue..!! and we all know prices change every couple of days...;)

OP
N

nikhilpai

Techans
nikeel said:
Thats news to me !!! I have bought my previous phone from Anupam Borivali & my friend also bought his phone from Anupam (both 6 months back)
I found Anupam costlier than Alfa, plus Anupam insisted on the 2% surcharge. They even had this 2% surcharge thing written on the wall.

I found the Nokia shop in Kandivli Shoppers Stop very cheap (Only Kandivli mind you...because the Nokia stores at other Shoppers Stops at Andheri & Inorbit are dam expensive)

Had gone to Anupam Borivali today. N70 is for Rs.16300 (which is quite ok)
But they still charge 2% for credit/debit card.

OP
N

nikhilpai

Techans
Univercell.in is now showing the price of the Nokia N73 as Rs.22,999 (it was earlier showing it as Rs.24,999)
Has there been any drop in the N73 price?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom