Latest Prices - Nokia

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikhilpai

Techans
Here are the latest prices of some Nokia phones at Heera Panna (Mumbai)
All prices are with bill & Warranty.

6270 - 13500
6280 - 14000
3250 - 15700
6131 - 11000
6233 - 13200
N70 - 16400
N73 - 24000

Wonder whether the phones would be cheaper at any other place especially Alfa.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
it is adviced to prefer alfa than heera panna until and unless u know a retailer very well

hikapil

Journeyman
indiagsm is really good site for prices.
I don't think, there should be post or thread for these things.

There is a slight difference of 200-300, depending on mobile cost :)

OP
N

nikhilpai

Techans
hikapil said:

Sometimes there are differences of even Rs.1000 - Rs.2000.
As an example check the current prices of 6270 & 6280 on indiagsm & compare them with actuals.

tuxfan

Technomancer
mAV3 said:
it is adviced to prefer alfa than heera panna until and unless u know a retailer very well
:( I would say its advisable to say away from alfa! I have had real bad experiences. The batteries of mobiles used to behave very funnily. Then I started buying from Heera Panna (and now only authorised bill+warranty)

And how can we have a sticky for prices, mobilegeek? They keep changing so often! These prices will be useless after a month max!

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
Re: Sticky Thread on Prices How?

kumarmohit said:
I second it but the prices should be updated regularly too.
thanx man .. yes thats rite, exactly wat I thought.

tuxfan said:
And how can we have a sticky for prices, mobilegeek? They keep changing so often! These prices will be useless after a month max!
True you are right .. but I think its feasible

In the first post . we can have mobile rates as in delhi / mumbai or chennai
then wen the price changes .. u, me or nyother,
can post a entry with a update price on such date.
then delete that post & the First post becomes updated. ;)

Deleting the frequent post or post for updating is required bcoz . We don't want the long threads .. just 1 Page thread. not like other stickies, bcoz that not required here.
The similar thread can be there for firmwares!

Last edited:

nsidd75

2 hld a pen = 2 be @ war
There must be a sticky!

Finding the prices just becomes so difficult! Having a sticky, though one which needs to be updated regularly, will ease the difficulty of keeping on finding the prices!!!

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
@tuxfan

dost whats up with my reply :?

dost whats up with my reply :?

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
tuxfan said:
:( I would say its advisable to say away from alfa! I have had real bad experiences. The batteries of mobiles used to behave very funnily. Then I started buying from Heera Panna (and now only authorised bill+warranty)
.... well i have bought around 7-8 fones me n my cousins and family .... no probs at all .... even the with bill prices are very less in alfa as compared to other markets ..... its about personal experience the thing is .... alfa is cheaper (with or withour bill) and there is no point giving a 1000/- more to others coz their services are as poor as alfa .... but after sales there a re usually no probs in alfa fones if u mae sure that they open the box in front of u ....

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
mAV3 said:
.... well i have bought around 7-8 fones me n my cousins and family .... no probs at all .... even the with bill prices are very less in alfa as compared to other markets ..... its about personal experience the thing is .... alfa is cheaper (with or withour bill) and there is no point giving a 1000/- more to others coz their services are as poor as alfa .... but after sales there a re usually no probs in alfa fones if u mae sure that they open the box in front of u ....
Thankfully Gentlemen, alfa & Heera Panna NO LONGER hold the "patent" for cheap & reliable electronics anymore as there are several small players that have come up in the suburbs of mumbai. I live in Borivli West, mumbai and have bought many products both for myself & others from both Alfa & Heera Panna. But in Borivili there is store called Anupam which not only sells at prices lower than Alfa & Heera but they accept credit Card payments without taking 2% to 4% extra that Alfa & Heera charge (that too showing the purchase as a different item). I recently bought Nokia 6708 touch screen smart phone for Rs.18500 + 2gb sd card for 2200 at Anupam (with bill & warranty) while Heera was quoting 18700 + 2500 for sd card & Alfa 19500 + 3000 for sd card (both wanted to charge 4% & 2% respectively for the purchase if I paid thru Credit Card). So look around in other areas for genuine stores like Anupam in your area & you will be surprised to find getting the same product for a lesser price that too with accountabilitiy of your purchase.

OP
N

nikhilpai

Techans
caleb said:
But in Borivili there is store called Anupam which not only sells at prices lower than Alfa & Heera but they accept credit Card payments without taking 2% to 4% extra that Alfa & Heera charge (that too showing the purchase as a different item).

Thats news to me !!! I have bought my previous phone from Anupam Borivali & my friend also bought his phone from Anupam (both 6 months back)
I found Anupam costlier than Alfa, plus Anupam insisted on the 2% surcharge. They even had this 2% surcharge thing written on the wall.

I found the Nokia shop in Kandivli Shoppers Stop very cheap (Only Kandivli mind you...because the Nokia stores at other Shoppers Stops at Andheri & Inorbit are dam expensive)

Dipen01

Youngling
hikapil said:

Agreed ...Diff of 500.....the prices quoted there..are more by 500 than current ones..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom