Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
U can go quad GPU way with 2x HD 3870 X2 in crossfire. But i dun know which mobo, but these out some nd ive read it somewhere.

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Thnx........

tell me this..... does any mobo available in india support 3 or more graphics card????????????????

For 3 GFX and SLI there are two solutions.
Nvidia 780i/a chipset based mobo or nvidia 680i/a based mobo.Both support triple graphics cards with tri SLI support.
XFX 680i and 780i will be easily available from Rashi.The drawback of tri SLI on 680i is that one of its PCI express slots is x8 and not x16.But the performance difference is negligible.

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz
For 3 GFX and SLI there are two solutions.
Nvidia 780i/a chipset based mobo or nvidia 680i/a based mobo.Both support triple graphics cards with tri SLI support.
XFX 680i and 780i will be easily available from Rashi.The drawback of tri SLI on 680i is that one of its PCI express slots is x8 and not x16.But the performance difference is negligible.

Is the 780I SLI mobo already available via Rashi?

Got a quote from yantraonline for the following things :

EVGA 780I SLI + 2 EVGA 8800GTS 512 MB ~ 75K

Its hell lot expensive.

I asked also for the XFX counterparts but they are yet to response about that.

Any board that supports Spider Platform, 4-way crossfire, phenom, ddr3, ddr2, opteron, athlonx2, sempron and without onboard video and a good onboard audio? Please tell the model and price, for SP Road, Bangalore.

mad_hatter_11

Broken In
Wanna put sm life in my lappy

Hi guyzz...........I recently bought a sony vaio lappy n was thinking of adding a 256 MB graphics card(i got ati radeon x2300 with my lappy).....what would be my best option with a budget of 5-6k.......

ps:-I dont wannna consider the grey market

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Any board that supports Spider Platform, 4-way crossfire, phenom, ddr3, ddr2, opteron, athlonx2, sempron and without onboard video and a good onboard audio? Please tell the model and price, for SP Road, Bangalore.

MSI X48 platinum.
I hope it wouldn't be hard to find.You should call tirupati Bangalore they might help you get one.
Here's the product page.
X48 Platinum

Hey guys, whats the price of QuadCore Q6600 n Q6700?? What about Extreme??
dude, its Core2Quad 6600/6700. I think 6600 retails around the 10K mark, ranging between 8.5k(in most foolish seller cases) and 12k(the extreme). 10.5K is the more common price.

MSI X48 platinum.
I hope it wouldn't be hard to find.You should call tirupati Bangalore they might help you get one.
Here's the product page.
X48 Platinum
FYKI: I said Spider, as in AMD Spider. AMD Phenom. AMD Optron. Not Intel Motherboard.

Last edited:
oh ok..thanx.. btw are you sure extreme is 12k? & core 2 quad 6600 is 8.5??
dude, I told about the cost of only C2Q 6600. Its different price bands(meaning the levels you can expect from shopkeepers). The Extreme Processor costs 16.5-20K and you needn't concider it when the 6600 is there. A better advice is to wait for intel's new Core. core2 is old now.

anuvb101

Broken In
Toshiba Showcase X205-SLI3 and X205-SLI1 Gaming Notebooks

Toshiba X205-SLI3 notebook are:
Genuine Windows Vista Ultimate (32-bit version)
Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T7500 (2.2GHz, 4MB L2, 800MHz FSB)
2048MB PC2-5300 DDR2 SDRAM memory
320GB (5400 RPM) using two Serial-ATA hard disk drives(Primary: 160GB + Secondary: 160GB)
HD DVD-ROM/DVD SuperMulti (+/-R double layer) drive supporting 12 formats
discrete graphics memory
4 built-in Harman Kardon stereo speakers with subwoofer
Intel Wireless WiFi Link 4965AGN (802.11a/g/n)7
Embedded Webcam and microphone
Fingerprint reader

The Toshiba X205-SLI1 notebook includes:

Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium (32-bit version)
Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T7250 (2.0GHz, 4MB L2, 800MHz FSB)
2048MB PC2-5300 DDR2 SDRAM memory
240GB (5400 RPM) using two Serial-ATA hard disk drives
HD DVD-ROM/DVD SuperMulti (+/-R double layer) drive supporting 12 formats
discrete graphics memory
4 built-in Harman Kardon stereo speakers with subwoofer
Intel Wireless WiFi Link 4965AGN (802.11a/g/n)
Bluetooth version 2.0 plus Enhanced Data Rate
Embedded Webcam and microphone
Fingerprint reader

Toshiba X205-SLI3 and X205-SLI1 notebooks are available at $2,500 (approx. Rs. 1,00,000) and $2,000 (approx. Rs. 80,000) respectively.

IllegalUser

Caution !
dude, I told about the cost of only C2Q 6600. Its different price bands(meaning the levels you can expect from shopkeepers). The Extreme Processor costs 16.5-20K and you needn't concider it when the 6600 is there. A better advice is to wait for intel's new Core. core2 is old now.

oh oki.. nyways thnx ! i guess i better wait.. :rolleyes:

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/68.gifnope, penryn is the codename(used for development purpose)........Yorkfield is Core architecture name, dat is developed as d 1st step towards penryn processors.*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/30.gif

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
you are saying that crossfire is better than sli but not the graphics card. nvidia still rulez
FOR eg. IF YOU USE TWO 3850 (CROSSFIRE POSSIBLE ON ALMOST EVERY MID N HIGH RANGE INTEL BOARD) IT WILL COST YOU AROUND 360 USD FOR 256MB(*2) PAIR OR 400$ FOR 512MB(*2) PAIR. NOW TELL ME IS THEIR A 400$ (ACTUAL MARKET PRICE, NOT THE NVIDIA QUOTED PRICE) NVIDIA CARD(OR A SLI CONFIGURATION) WHICH CAN BEAT THIS HIGH END COMBINATION.
WHAT IAM TRYING TO SAY IS THAT THE LOW PRICE OF ATI'S CARD COUPLED WITH VERY WIDE AVAILABILITY OF CROSSFIRE CABABLE BOARDS(BOTH OFFICIAL AND UNOFFICIAL SUPPORT) MAKES THE ATI OPTION BOTH, GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY AND HIGH PERFORMANCE.

Top Bottom