Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

kayos

Boy Waiting To Be A Man!!
need a mobo with a good onboard gfx for around 7k budget !!:D
i cudn't find the price of g35 in the any of those websites.. :(

arre its on both of these sites....
anyways here is teh direct link..

*www.theitwares.com/motherboards/motherboards.htm

prices may differ a bit.. i got dg33fb for 4750 from nehru place.....
now u can choose ur mobo accordingly ...

Last edited:

nvidia

-----ATi-----
wot r the costs of 400/500 gb sata hdds. and which brand and model shud i go in for?
Go for Seagate. They are the best. If you dont want to go for Seagate then WD is the next best IMO.
See if perpendicular recording drives are available, if it is available then go for it:)

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
Hi guys, looking for 2gb or 4gb memory stick duo pro for my psp slim ..

any ideas abt the price of 2gb or 4gb sandisk ones ?

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
hey nvidia.. thnx ! even i dunno the exact meaning.. !! :D

but ATI is better don't buy any nvidia card u needed to use same series (like if u bought 7600GT and want to connect with card with SLI so u needed buy another 7600GT but in case of ATI if ur having X1650 or X1900 & 3670(abt to be launched) with 3870 u can use any series(of the same generation) connected with crossfire so ati much better than nvdia now these day ATI doing gr8).

Last edited:

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
Hi guys, looking for 2gb or 4gb memory stick duo pro for my psp slim ..

any ideas abt the price of 2gb or 4gb sandisk ones ?

ok .. getting sandisk for 2.6k .. and fake ones for 1.9k for 4gb ones .. the fake one worked in psp .. now are these decent prices?

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
but ATI is better don't buy any nvidia card u needed to use same series (like if u bought 7600GT and want to connect with card with SLI so u needed buy another 7600GT but in case of ATI if ur having X1650 or X1900 or X3870 u can use any series connected with crossfire so ati much better than nvdia now these day ATI doing gr8)

In Crossfire u can connect 2 ATi cards......its true , but will degrade d performance of a high-end card to d performance of d low-end card to which it is paired (i.e. if X1900+X1650 in crossfire : X1900 will only work as a X1650).

But Crossfire has more efficiency than SLI when 2 identical cards r paired i.e abt more than 50% increase in performance........for SLI its only abt 30% at d maximum.*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/113.gif

itisravishankar

tech master
I hv rs. 35000/- to expend on graphics card.
Which wud be better??? 8800 ultra, 8800gtx, or 2 8800gt in SLI mode......
Also suggest a good brand...

I also want to know if there are mobos available in india which support 3 or 4 graphics card.

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
I hv rs. 35000/- to expend on graphics card.
Which wud be better??? 8800 ultra, 8800gtx, or 2 8800gt in SLI mode......
Also suggest a good brand...

I also want to know if there are mobos available in india which support 3 or 4 graphics card.

If you can go for 8800GT SLI as it'll save you some money and will peroform better than a GTX.Go for Asus,MSI or XFX.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
2x 8800GT 512 @ SLI is surelly much powerful than 8800GTX/Ultra nd cards like 8800GTX aquatank from Asus are just waste of money considering 8800GT SLI in lesser price.
And in SLI, 2x8800GT ll not have much memory bandwidth bottneck. 8800GT 512's main drawback was 256bit memory compared to 38bit 768MB GTX. And ill ll be visible at high resolutions above 1600*1200.

Top Bottom