Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

nvidia

-----ATi-----
^^Yes. 8600GT is better compared to both of them and it has DX10 support. If you dont want to pay more then wait for a few days and the 9series cards will be released and these prices will go down:)

IllegalUser

Caution !
Gaming will never be good on onboard graphics. I think its better you get a graphics card....
5200+ is a good CPU, but its intel counterparts perform really well....

Yea... i know Gaming wont be good on onboard graphics .. but still.. i can play them in low/mid settings until i get 1 graphic card later..
Is this combo good enough?? Intel E2140 & ASUS P5B-VM mobo??:confused:

If you are not into 'Dedicated Graphics card Gaming' better buy a G35 board that has the latest X3500 integrated graphics or even a G33(if you want it to be done real cheap) that's got X3100 integrated graphics. But seriously saying - if you are into gaming for at least 1-2hrs per day, save 5k. Your eyes will appreciate it

kayos

Boy Waiting To Be A Man!!
Yea... i know Gaming wont be good on onboard graphics .. but still.. i can play them in low/mid settings until i get 1 graphic card later..
Is this combo good enough?? Intel E2140 & ASUS P5B-VM mobo??:confused:

if u are really sure u are not gonna go for card... then get dg33 or dg35 ..
i am using dg33.. its onboard graphics are quite good.. u will be able to play most of the games at mediocre setting ...
havent used it much as i got myself a card.. but i wud say even if u are going to get a card getting a mobo with onboard graphics is good investment as u can switch to it when ur card goes for repair..

dg33 is good but dg35 will be better obviously ...

IllegalUser

Caution !
if u are really sure u are not gonna go for card... then get dg33 or dg35 ..
i am using dg33.. its onboard graphics are quite good.. u will be able to play most of the games at mediocre setting ...
havent used it much as i got myself a card.. but i wud say even if u are going to get a card getting a mobo with onboard graphics is good investment as u can switch to it when ur card goes for repair..

dg33 is good but dg35 will be better obviously ...

Hey kayos, which dg33 ??
Intel
DG33FB

Intel DG33BU

Intel DG33TL

and what wil be the prices? by the way i coudn't find out DG35 in the website.. what will be the cost of DG 35?

IllegalUser

Caution !
Visit This place for prices. You will not be able to enjoy some of the latest games such as Crysis if you go for onboard graphics...

I know.. but maybe later.. i can enjoy !! :D because.. i'l get a card later.. but for the time moment.. i need an onboard gfx motherboard..

Hey .. I can't stil find G35 x3500 motherboard :(

Last edited:

kayos

Boy Waiting To Be A Man!!
Hey kayos, which dg33 ??
Intel DG33FB

Intel DG33BU

Intel DG33TL

and what wil be the prices? by the way i coudn't find out DG35 in the website.. what will be the cost of DG 35?

Where do u live Illegal?? as when i bought my dg33 three weeks abck, there was only dg33fbc available at nehru place...
maybe you can get it from sites like theitwares.com or computerwarehousepricelist.com...
fbc has pretty good onboard graphics... performance is good too..

i hope u are aware that u wont be able to OC and SLI with intel mobos..

I know.. but maybe later.. i can enjoy !! :D because.. i'l get a card later.. but for the time moment.. i need an onboard gfx motherboard..

Hey .. I can't stil find G35 x3500 motherboard :(

u can look for features of 35 on intel site and get the price from the sites listed above..

nvidia

-----ATi-----
Of you can increase your budget to 10k then you can get a decent motherboard for 4-5k and 8600GT for 5.5k....

IllegalUser

Caution !
Where do u live Illegal?? as when i bought my dg33 three weeks abck, there was only dg33fbc available at nehru place...
maybe you can get it from sites like theitwares.com or computerwarehousepricelist.com...
fbc has pretty good onboard graphics... performance is good too..

i hope u are aware that u wont be able to OC and SLI with intel mobos..

u can look for features of 35 on intel site and get the price from the sites listed above..

Hey kayos.. im from KERALA.. by the way what was the price when u bought yur G33Fb?? I coudn't stil find the price of G35.. :(

Of you can increase your budget to 10k then you can get a decent motherboard for 4-5k and 8600GT for 5.5k....

not now yaar.. i told yu na.. i need a good mother board for around 5-6k..im getting AMD ATHLON 64 X2 5200+ AM2 Dual Core Processor or Intel Core 2 Duo 2.20 Ghz E4500 Processor

Last edited:

nvidia

-----ATi-----
^^
SLI = Scalable Link Interface
SLI lets you to connect two Graphics cards and use them simultaneously:D
SLI is from nvidia, ATI calls it Crossfire.
Please dont ask me what ATI and nvidia are..... :)):))

Top Bottom