Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
^
ATi is still the first choice of the designers! THey say that they have better compatibility with their systems and designing softwares!

But for us nVidia is rocking all the way from top to bottom!!!!

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
ATi cards are not that bad in performance. Well they been always lower to competition vs nVidia but if they can get a price / performance ration right they can gain more.

For example ATi 3800 Series does lack performance vs 8800 but if they outperform 8600 by far. 8600 GTS is around 8-9K mark. If ATi puts it in that price range of around 9 to 10 k will you buy 8600 GTS?

They cant fight nVidia head on. So they have to go this way.

raj7000

Broken In
HI guys,

First of all a big hello to everyone out there

does anyone have the latest computer hardware prices because i think the prices over here are very high.If anybody has the latest prices please mai me the prices at tejas0007@gmail.com.I am planning to buy two three new systems together that why i need th prices

HI guys,

First of all a big hello to everyone out there

does anyone have the latest computer hardware prices because i think the prices over here are very high.If anybody has the latest prices please mai me the prices at tejas0007@gmail.com.I am planning to buy two three new systems together thats why i need the prices

Last edited:

sarbon-oxley

Right off the assembly line
HI guys i am going to buy this motherboard:ABIT IP35 PRO :p .The problem is i dont know where its available in CHENNAI :( .Can anyone tell me where to buy this mobo in chennai .BTW do comment on this mobo i really need expert advise from u guys:) .

HI guys i am going to buy this motherboard:ABIT IP35 PRO :p .The problem is i dont know where its available in CHENNAI :?: .Can anyone tell me where to buy this mobo in chennai .BTW do comment on this mobo i really need expert advise from u guys:) .I also like to know the following:

1)Are their any authorised dealers for ABIT IN india.
2)I think primeabgb has ABIT but they are in mumbai :mad: .
3)prime has it for RS10712 does it include warranty.
4)initially thought of going for ASUS P5N-ESLI but i got scared of many HORROR stories :shock: about ASUS service(read RASHI) .Thank u guys

Last edited:

monkey

Padawan
Abit is available with Tirupati Enterprises. For online shops try these:

*www.yantraonline.in/Product.asp?page=2&SubCatId=22
*theitwares.com/motherboards/motherboards.htm

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
entrana said:
what is ruby
Sweet question!
Now before answering your question i wanna tell u something!

HOLD YOUR PANTS TIGHT!!!
i m just messing!

Hey dude!
Ruby is the brand model of ATi just like Nalu and Dawn for nVidia. And nVidia's new 8800 girl Adrianne Curry ( *www.prnewswire.com/mnr/nvidia/25921/ )
U gotta see the Dx10 demo of this Smokin' HOT Chic!!!!!!!!!!!
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QCNS7BRFrc

*ati.de/gitg/downloads/wallpapers/index.html

This might make u think about ATi!

Last edited:

sarbon-oxley

Right off the assembly line
monkey said:
Abit is available with Tirupati Enterprises. For online shops try these:

*www.yantraonline.in/Product.asp?page=2&SubCatId=22
*theitwares.com/motherboards/motherboards.htm

Thanks for the reply man :smile: .I contacted gigabyte today they directed me to this dealer who quoted these prices for the following mobos:
GA-P35-DQ6 = RS 11,500.
GA-P35-DS3R = RS10,500.
My question is: 1) How do these 2 mobos compare to Abit ip35 pro off limits.
2) I plan on getting E2160(just waiting for penryn to launch ;) ) and overclock it to atleast 3.0 ghz :D .

3)Is themalight 120 extreme enough.

4)I plan to get 800 MHZ 2 GB KIT frm either transcend or kingston.Do suggest any other brand available here ,which will do the job .my budget for RAM is RS 4000 max .
note:ABIT ip35 pro is said to overclock well with cheap ram
thanks.

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
Dude my suggestion is to wait for nVidia 780i chipset which will support penryn as well as rest C2Duo series!

This mobo should be Kick A$$ board!

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
guys, which the best C2D to go for, max budget =7K. (wud be goo if under 6K:)))

i will be OC'n it once i get a ASUS P35 based or better m/b.

i have 512x2 GB Corsair DDR2 800MHz RAM, so suggest me a C2d which wud match these.

currently i using Intel DG965WH m/b, wil upgrade to Over Clockable m/b next year.

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
Yo mate!
Sweet to see u rolling back again!

I believe u should hook on to E6550 one of the best VFM!

& i will still gone jack ur GTR!

arun_chennai

tech mighty
s18000rpm said:
guys, which the best C2D to go for, max budget =7K. (wud be goo if under 6K:)))

i will be OC'n it once i get a ASUS P35 based or better m/b.

i have 512x2 GB Corsair DDR2 800MHz RAM, so suggest me a C2d which wud match these.

currently i using Intel DG965WH m/b, wil upgrade to Over Clockable m/b next year.

Your curent MB (965G) doesnt support 1333FSB processor:sad:....so the best u can get is E4500 (for 5k) or u can get a quad core for 11k....surprisingly it supports Q6600:)...

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
Yeah Q6600 is the best!
But it costs 12K approx.
not 7 K

SO it is better to buy E4500 or u can see E2140 or 2160!
Man they can be overclocked like hell!!!!

The 1.8Ghz can reach upto 3.4Ghz!!!!

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
what about the FSB?

e4500 is 800MHz only.

Intel E4500 , Conroe - 2.2 GHz; 800MHz, 2 MB,LGA = Rs.5250

what wil be the performance diffrnc between 2MB & 4 MB cache?

i'm on 16.7kbps dial-up connection :( guys, tel me which other C2D supports my m/b. (cant surf much)

wat about e6400.
btw is its production stopped?

its not listed here *deltapage.com/

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
your mobo supports every c2d.

get e4500 and a nice good enough mobo and overclock the hell out of it>it will easily beat even 6700 and all at at stock.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Core 2 Motherboard Complete List - With Hardware Recommendations for a HD HTPC

nice stuff

----------

btw wont this e6550 run on 965wh? jus for 2months (without any damage), by then the new m/b wil arrive:D

b'coz this proc. seems better than other & is cheap too.

Comparo
Core™2 Duo Processor E6550
Core™2 Duo Processor E6400
Core™2 Duo Processor E4500

Last edited:
Top Bottom