Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

ArZuNeOs

In the zone
hahahari

250 Gb Sata Seagate @ Rs 2950 according to deltapage which is in chennai

I guess u can +-100 Rs from the above to meet the need ...Try Challenger Computers at chennai

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
Thanks Utsav... And can anyone suggest me a good webcam for 300 Rs ?

And is there any good 17" TFT monitor under 8k ?

And do u guys think widescreen is better then the conventional one ?

ArZuNeOs

In the zone
tech coms webcam is available @ rs 300 .....think & spend....get gud webcam by paying some more dough

17" available @ rs 8500 from LG & Samsung & VSonic....
Acer 17" WS is available within 8000 ....but not preferred by me....

Widescreen is nice for movies & Games but conventional purposes not preferred...

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
thanks ArZuNeOs, but i wont watch much movies... but i run lot of applications at a time. . so i prefer widescreen.. anyway thanks for the info..

Now in which widescreen is better, ViewSonic or Samsung ?

ArZuNeOs

In the zone
Go for DELL they are much better...but pricey....But safe

Viewsonic has got many probs & samsung stocks normal model without DVI

I prefer DELL

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
I dont want one that is on steroids.. just for casual browsing and running lot of applications at once..

anyway thanks.

Between ViewSonic and Samsung, which is better ?

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
I am using Cooler Master 430W Extreme and i hokked it up with 1 TB of 5 HDD and 2 DVD-RWs and rest is the same as in my siggy. ANd it still was running smotth like butter.

itisravishankar

tech master
I am planning to get a new gaming machine...........
I have decided upon core 2 duo e6850 and xfx 8800gt but i can't decide a motherboard.....
can anyone of u suggest a good one within 10-12k..
wud it be better to go for P35 or Nvidia 680i?

nsidd75

2 hld a pen = 2 be @ war
hey all... my question is similar to the one above... but apart from that i've another question. i've a 300 gig external harddisk, regular not sata. it needs external power too. so i was wondering if i can skip the internal hard disk and just keep this external one.

i mean will it be possible to boot from a CD and have the OS in the external hard disk?

Top Bottom