Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

viruses

Journeyman
what is the price of GeForce 256MB and geforce512mb.
what is the price of 1gbram kingston?
which is the best place to buy in bangalore-cheap and in reputable.i once got cheated in sp road.so i prefer a branded place where price is moderate.

desai_amogh

In the zone
how can i connect a sata HDD to a IDE mobo ?? any interface available... dont want to use the external USB case .. i want to connect it inside the cabinate..

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
desai_amogh said:
how can i connect a sata HDD to a IDE mobo ?? any interface available... dont want to use the external USB case .. i want to connect it inside the cabinate..

Google for PCI SATA connector cards.

viruses

Journeyman
(what is the price of GeForce 256MB and geforce512mb.
what is the price of 1gbram kingston?
which is the best place to buy in bangalore-cheap and in reputable.i once got cheated in sp road.so i prefer a branded place where price is moderate.)

????

vish786

"The Gentleman"
If someone knows a site where we can find Computer/Com accessories prices site plz share it.

I badly need it. :neutral:

yramakrishnan

Right off the assembly line
Hi! My PC has become obsolete (obvious) and i need to change the CPU parts alone, retaining my output devices. After going thro computerwarehousepricelist website, i just decided to purchase this type of Config. Tell me whether it is good or not, and suggest any modifications. (I don have much technical expertise regarding hardware.. so i need ur help).

Intel Core 2 Duo 2.00 GHz E4400
Intel D945GCNL
160 (or) 250 GB Segate (SATA)
1GB DDR2 800 MHz RAM (Transcend)
Cabinet
Creative 2.1
SMPS - P4 500W SMPS
Typhon FM Tv Tuner Card

My real queries starts now..
1.Can i have "Intel Pentium Dual Core 2.0 GHz E2180 instead of that Duo Core Processor? What is the actual difference between these two (other than the price :p) Try to giv the difference between Dual & Duo core in layman understandable language..

2.And.. my old HDD is not SATA. If i purchase SATA Hard Disk, will it support my old hard Disk? I don't want to waste that.

3.With that TV tuner card, can i record tv programs? Or it is just used to view tv in my pc?

4.Do i need to purchase a sound card separately? Or it is inbuilt in mobo?

Thats all for now. Will come up with more queries soon.. :D .. Waiting for reply.

Note: And it wil be good if someone can tell the Richie Street (Chennai) price of the above config .. :)

Thanks..

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
1. dual core has l2cache than the core2duo in short it is slower, and sucks more. and core2duo is very easily overclocked than dual core
2.no idea
3.yes u can watch programs but you need to plug in the cable
4.inbuilt

se7en_sg

S E 7 E N
Hi,
I needed some advice regarding DIMM (RAM) brands;
at present my PC's got 1 GB (ZION DDR2 667MHz) &
i am planning to upgrade the same to 2 Gigs.
First of all, is having DIMMs from 2 different brands but
SAME FREQ OK? If yes, then which brand should I go for - Corsair,
Transcend or any other ?

Present config - AMD Athlon 5600+
ZION 1GB DDR2
ASUS M2N-MX
XFX geForce 8600 GT 256MB
Seagate 160 GB SATA HDD
LG 19’ Wide-LCD
400 Watts SMPS
APC 650 VA

I mostly use my PC for various s/w dev. work, with loads of
virtualization so I need more & more RAM.
Apart from that, some gaming (NFS :) and the likes), movies &
multimedia (audio/video editing), etc.

Thanks in advance..

Top Bottom