Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
cool ur back again
cud u tell me the price of xfx 8800gts 320mb inc of all taxes, as well as 2gb ram @800mhz, any company

ashok jain

QUAD USER
entrana said:
cool ur back again
cud u tell me the price of xfx 8800gts 320mb inc of all taxes, as well as 2gb ram @800mhz, any company

dear ,

the price given by third eye is ok ,

the price is good, actually its out of stock in mumbai due to limited availability.

Transcend 2 gb 800mhz ram will cost u apx 3800-4000 ,

thank you

Third Eye said:
The price of XFX 8800 GTS 320MB is 19,200.

For RAM prices go here -> *www.theitwares.com/ram/ram.htm

Dear ,

Our last sale price is 17900/- , ( all inclusive)

regards

entrana said:
guys neone know how much 500gig hdd would cost
Dear ,

Go with Seagate SATA II 500 gb cost u 5750/- mumbai

regards

Last edited:

rahuleyes

Broken In
Can anybody tell me the prices of below things in mumbai. Things are not available in Ahmedabad. And if available there is a lot of price difference. Pls tell me the cheapest street price of mumbai. Am planning to go mumbai.

1) XFX 650i Ultra motherboard ( with 1333 FSB updated )
2) XFX 8400GS graphics card
3) Seagate 250GB SATA II 16MB buffer
4) APC 650VA
5) LG 194WT ( 19" wide screen with dvi and HDCP )
6) Any good SMPS with true 500W.

Mumbai guys pls help. Do post the current prices. And if somebody knows the place in ahmedabad where i can get these things in best rates, let me know.

Thanks.

rahuleyes

Broken In
theitwares.com seems costly against street prices, i heard in forum many members are quoting prices lesser than theitwares. Pls if anybody can help me. Pls quote the street prices of lamington road mumbai. Am waiting and checking this thread every 10 mins. pls answer

TheG33k

Broken In
can anyone explain to me why indian hardware prices are crazily high compared to the US counterparts. when the Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum Fatal1ty platinum costs about $180(INR 7000 approx.) why the hell does it cost 16-17.5k +taxes here

avikchaks

Ex-KGB
TheG33k said:
can anyone explain to me why indian hardware prices are crazily high compared to the US counterparts. when the Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum Fatal1ty platinum costs about $180(INR 7000 approx.) why the hell does it cost 16-17.5k +taxes here
Ask the Left .

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
these stuff arent manufactured in india and india having shitty officers and governers put high import duties, sometimes even alot more than the product. why? dont ask me

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
Why?ask me.Cos they are not manufactured in India and Indian government want to reduce imports as much as possible as they result in drainage of money from India so what do they do?they levy heavy taxes on luxury imports.Got the picture?

Top Bottom