Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

xbonez

NP : Crysis
dude, if u take 2*320 gb, u get more space (i'm sure that can't be a problem), speed (even i u don't need it) at a lesser price.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
no dude i need 500gb bcuz i got 2 other drives also, so i cant have 4 drives it wud be madness i just need 3, besides i have 1 160, and one 40 so total will be 700 gig, im sure i wudnt be needing that much but i download like hell and just for emergency i need this much, bcuz im not able to fit everything into a dvd

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
i wudnt really need that much dude, i just need 200 gig of downloaded material storage and 200 gig for installed stuff, something like that im already getting too much

S!D

Monster Truck
Seagate: Sata II 500 GB (16 MB Buffer) Rs. 5900
Seagate: Sata II 250 GB (16 MB Buffer) Rs. 2950​
Source

500GB = 5900
250GBx2(RAID-0) = 5900
Same price/space but much better price to performance ratio.

The 40GB and 80 GB models would become redundant once u set up this new config and will only bottleneck ur system.
Wud suggest u to transfer data to the new drives and scrap the old one's.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^Thsese prices are the max. dude you can easily get seagate sata2 16mb buffer at around 2.6k.

But enough about prices look at the performance dude 2x250gb in RAID 0 configuration is way better than a single 500gb.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
guys cud u tell me what exactly is RAID 0
i mean do i get all of 500gb, or just 250 gb from that i heard it somewhere didnt really know what it mean though
what is the best cordless combo from logitehc under 2.5k, if possible fully multimedia keyboard and laser gaming type mouse

Last edited:

S!D

Monster Truck
the prices are to be used as an estimate Quoted from the online store stated in the Source.
Actual street prices should be a lot less. These are to be used as an estimate.

@entrana..
I am not very conversant with the RAID architecture...as far as I know, if u set up your HDD in a RAID architecture, the system treats it as one single drive, and data is transferred simultaneously to both drives. This means, theoretically, your HDD data transfer rate doubles in speed.

But, it'll be great if someone can second this definition.

Top Bottom