Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Then ???..........

other good brands... such as Sapphire,Powercolor,MSI,Gigabyte...in India u will get only this much of card from these brands..but outside india u will get a variety....of options such as HIS,Jetway,Asrock etc.....provided u order them online....

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
other good brands... such as Sapphire,Powercolor,MSI,Gigabyte...in India u will get only this much of card from these brands..but outside india u will get a variety....of options such as HIS,Jetway,Asrock etc.....provided u order them online....

Sapphire & PowerColor are AMD partners. they don't manufacture Nvdia based graphics card. go for MSI. a bit cheaper.

HIS makes good quality graphics card. and are better choice than most comparators. only issue, HIS not available in India.

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
@ Revolution - Get Twin Frozr or get a GTS 250 manufactured by Zotac :p

Actually my budget is low for GPU,max, 6K.
I will buy PSU separately.
Zotac and MSI both got two versions of GTS250 ?
Normal and OC ?
Hope Nvidia will launch their new card soon and price will drop for GTS250.
I'm just sort of money for good PSU.
I will try to buy the GPU at the first week of June.....

Last edited:
so its a problem with all.........yesterday the pages were not willing to open in ff.............I thought my browser was hijacked........:lol:, after disabling neat digit forum plug in , the pages are displaying, however not full screen.........

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Well..this looks retarded. :|
To put grey text headers on a page which is mostly grey and white is uberly moronic. :\

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ Revolution - for 6k you can get a Palit GTS 250 512 GDDR3 - Zotac GTS 250512 will cost 7.1K and 1 GB is around 7.6K :p

[offtopic]
All the link colors are grayed out - I think they will fix it soon :p

Piyush

Lanaya
Actually my budget is low for GPU,max, 6K.
I will buy PSU separately.
Zotac and MSI both got two versions of GTS250 ?
Normal and OC ?
Hope Nvidia will launch their new card soon and price will drop for GTS250.
I'm just sort of money for good PSU.
I will try to buy the GPU at the first week of June.....
u can go for hd 4770 then

Top Bottom