Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Bought 1TB WD Caviar Green (32MB buffer) for 4.1k. This thing failed to detect in BIOS. Making some intermittent "clitch-clitch" noise. Not a good experience with 1TB HDD. I have to replace it now. :/

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Hey, If you could find out the price of Dell s2409w I would be very greatfull.. :)

Thanks!

What Cool G5 has said is correct. You can order from DELL, for 13800. This includes octroi/shipping/tax. (Just received mine yesterday)

Just send a mail to them from their official website, they do the rest.

samar123

Broken In
want a gaming pc..help ppl!!!

budget around 50k-60k max....wat graphics card shud i go for n processor...motherboard, cooling n power needs also....ppl temme...m not dat updated nemore....and wnt b able to upgrade it for 3 yrs...so wana buy d best posssible stuff within dos budget....help guyz....and also were to buy it frm...i liv in delhi...(nehru plce?????)

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Phenom II X4 945: 8.5k
Gigabyte GA-MA785GMT-US2H: 5.5k
Corsair 2x2Gb 1333MHz DDR3 RAM: 6k
Western Digital Caviar Blue 1Tb: 4k
samsung dvd burner: 1.1k
Cooler Master Elite 335: 2.5k
Corsair VX550W or Tagan BZ500
Sapphire HD5770: 11.5k
Samsung 2233SW or Dell 2209W: 9k-9.5k
Logitech k/b and mouse

samar123

Broken In
thanx a ton desiibond....saw their reviews dey seem pretty gud and at a fair price....but do u hav a better radeon card in mind....in an extra 5-10k??? and all dese r ddr3 rite...?
one more thing...can i get ol of dis in nehru place, delhi??? coz i live in delhi and dnt knw wer else to buy em from......
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
thanx a ton desiibond....saw their reviews dey seem pretty gud and at a fair price....but do u hav a better radeon card in mind....in an extra 5-10k??? and all dese r ddr3 rite...?
one more thing...can i get ol of dis in nehru place, delhi??? coz i live in delhi and dnt knw wer else to buy em from......

Last edited:

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^
You can try Nehru Place.
2nd Floor, right hand side, SMC International. He stocks GPU. Else order it from Lynx.com

Krow

Crowman
Yes, he recommended a DDR3 based rig. Better card is HD5850. If you can up your budget, then this is the most VFM card you can get. Its about 17k.

samar123

Broken In
thanx a lot evryone....ne websites u guys know from where i can order??? incase itz not available in nehru place........

samar123

Broken In
desiibond d gigabyte motherboard u mentioned.... wats d difference between GA-MA785GMT-US2H which u mentioned and GA-MA785GMT-UD2H

Krow

Crowman
US2H is a little inferior to the UD2H. the D stands for Durable. All UD series boards come with 100% solid capacitors, which have a much longer life than the electrolytic ones. The US2H has solid capacitors only around the CPU AFAIK, and the rest of the board has the standard electrolytic ones. So technically, the UD board should last longer, overclock better and also will be able to withstand higher temperatures. AFAIK, solid caps don't leak as easily as the electrolytic ones. Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong anywhere.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
actually both US2H and UD2H are ultra durable boards.

UD2H comes with Dolby Home Theatre

Dolby Home Theater® - Enjoy a Rich Home Theater Surround Sound Experience
Dolby Home Theater places listeners in the middle of the action, giving their PCs a powerful set of tools to deliver a cinema-style experience in vivid surround sound.

* Delivers vivid surround sound for music, movies, and games, using two to eight speakers or any set of headphones
* Designed to automatically deliver the best possible listening experience

Krow

Crowman
Does your board have all solid caps desii? If yes, then the UD2H is a waste of money as audiophiles will buy a sound card and others will not notice the difference anyway. Correct?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
actually both US2H and UD2H are ultra durable boards.

UD2H comes with Dolby Home Theatre

Dolby Home Theater® - Enjoy a Rich Home Theater Surround Sound Experience
Dolby Home Theater places listeners in the middle of the action, giving their PCs a powerful set of tools to deliver a cinema-style experience in vivid surround sound.

* Delivers vivid surround sound for music, movies, and games, using two to eight speakers or any set of headphones
* Designed to automatically deliver the best possible listening experience

Gigabyte Rocks!!! :doublethumb:
& the Gigabyte Factory has all ladies working on manufacturing mobos...8)

Top Bottom