Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

Krow

Crowman
@ ak24 AFAIK, it is 128MB integrated video, which becomes 640mb as onboard graphics shares VRAM with your RAM modules. so 512MB shared RAM + 128MB onboard = 640MB GFX RAM! :)

Xeno

AMD - Aaja Meri Darling
Techalomaniac is right :) I have the same motherboard

look at the below screenshot
*img18.imageshack.us/img18/6793/atimemory.jpg

I have transcend 2GB module from which I shared 512MB, +128 = 640MB
In BIOS you have the option for manually selecting the amount of memory allocated to the VRAM as well as auto. In manual mode there are options [64,128,256,512, 1024] Since 1.5GB as of now is enough to run most of my apps I allocated 512MB to the VRAM.

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman
hey i have many times change the socket in motherboard then also hard disk keeps on disconnecting

Did you connect the HDD to someone else's PC? If yes, then please get the HDD replaced from WD.

ADD: I mean connect it to someone else's pc and see if it works normally or not.

Last edited:
today i go to nehru place in delhi to purchase CORSAIR VX450W FOR Rs. 4200/= AT SMC INTERNATIONAL AND AT COMPUTER EMPIRE FOR Rs. 4000/= BUT BAD DAY FOR ME NOT AVAILABLE AT SMC INTERNATIONAL AND I DONT WANT TO PURCHASE IT FROM COMPUTER EMPIRE. CAN ANYONE SUGGEST SOME OTHER GOOD SHOPS IN NEHRU PLACE. I ALSO WANT TO PURCHASE ZOTAC 9600GT ECO EDITION AND SURPRISINGLY NOT AVAILABLE IN THAT MARKET. SUGGEST ME THE SHOP FOR ZOTAC ALSO. IF POSSIBLE GIVE THE CONTACT NO.S OF THESE SHOPS. THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

ALSO WD 500GB HDD INTERNAL IS AVAILABLE AT 2600 BUCKS AT COMPUTER EMPIRE.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
today i go to nehru place in delhi to purchase CORSAIR VX450W FOR Rs. 4200/= AT SMC INTERNATIONAL AND AT COMPUTER EMPIRE FOR Rs. 4000/= BUT BAD DAY FOR ME NOT AVAILABLE AT SMC INTERNATIONAL AND I DONT WANT TO PURCHASE IT FROM COMPUTER EMPIRE. CAN ANYONE SUGGEST SOME OTHER GOOD SHOPS IN NEHRU PLACE. I ALSO WANT TO PURCHASE ZOTAC 9600GT ECO EDITION AND SURPRISINGLY NOT AVAILABLE IN THAT MARKET. SUGGEST ME THE SHOP FOR ZOTAC ALSO. IF POSSIBLE GIVE THE CONTACT NO.S OF THESE SHOPS. THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

ALSO WD 500GB HDD INTERNAL IS AVAILABLE AT 2600 BUCKS AT COMPUTER EMPIRE.

Last edited:

nads

Broken In
hey guys m planning to buy an MFD fax is not important if it has then thats gud...... will be doing lots of printouts for my sis who is in fashion desgining..... so economy is of prime importance (price per page)..... and refilling cartridges should not be a problem at all (should be done easily everywhere in mumbai) thats all ur suggestions r welcome guys............pls help

regards

thnks for the suggestion but i have clear all the dust frm my pc using a blower also had done full system scan for viruses also chkd the Hard disk drive for any errors using utility frm western digital website but then also it keeps on dissonecting i have to reconnect the sata cable everytime i have tried all the above things then also problem continues its only with 750gb wd hdd please help

i am also facing this problem and dont know the solution. I have gigabyte g31 motherboard and wd hdd 250gb, everytimes i start my hdd is not detected so i have to restart two or three times but these days my hdd is not detected permanently. Please tell me what is the solution.

Akhil Jain

Journeyman
is asusp4p800 e deluxe (865 pe based for p4) available at nehru place and at what price??
my old mobo has blown up...
i have p4 2.4 ghz northwood and agp card 6800xt ...
budget is max 5k
also on my last visit to nehru place 3 weeks ago , ifound that they were selling 17' and 19'" true flat crt written dell on them..
there was no box.. the shop was on ground floor and they have 100 of dell crts.. in 4500 to 6000 each..
are they original delll and reliable??
should i buy one?
i have mentioned i have xfx 6800xt agp 8x , 1.5 gb ram..
currently having samsung 17"crt with 1024* 768 @ 80 hz
my monitor is also showing signs of aging..
sometimes showing red or blue tint in middle of something.
I choose crt as to watch old films which r full screen and not widescreen.(lappy for that purpose) so , this will act as my retro pc running win xp to play old movies and old games(before 2004).
suggest me a good mobo (with full oc features), and a monitor ?
availability in nehru place atwhat price.
also if total does not exceed 11k then i wud also like to buy a decent tv tuner card.. that is able to save HD content available through DTH services like tata sky and videocon ( future proof). + mandriva linux compatible..

ak24

Broken In
Unable to get Asus M4A785GTD-V EVO ... asked in lamington ... they are giving me other option of ASUS ...also they say they dont have AMD Athlon II X4 620 ... they are giving me option for Phenom X4 ... total cost of MB and Processor comes to 16550 /- ... is the price fine or should i look for other options ...???

kbk

Broken In
Hello friends, can you tell me the which ones better
Asus M4A785GTD-V EVO (better onboard graphics)
MSI 790GX-G65
considering external GPU will be used like Ati HD 4850, onboard graphics makes no diff., infact will do without onboard gfx but have not seen affordable boards without onbaord gfx.

wrt Crossfire:
Asus one has 16x-4x(I think Crossfire makes no sense here) whereas
MSI one has 16x-8x.
both are priced almost similar(probably diff. of about 100/- or 200/-)

Krow

Crowman
Does MSI one have DDR3 RAM? If no, then ASUS it is, else go for MSI if you wanna OC. IMO that ASUS board rocks.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
MSI 790GX-G65 supports DDR3. So it's better to go with MSI 790GX-G65 as it OCes well compared to 785G :p

Top Bottom