Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

kbk

Broken In
MSI 790GX-G65 supports DDR3. So it's better to go with MSI 790GX-G65 as it OCes well compared to 785G :p
Thanks topgear !

why people are after "Asus M4A785GTD-V EVO" instead of MSI one, when both the MB are almost similar with MSI having a little edge in performance(Please correct me if otherwise)
Even comp@addict chose "Asus M4A785GTD-V EVO" for his new rig.

I know Asus is reliable, even I have/had only Asus mb, 2 of them, one of them was expensive. Both of them never lasted more than 2 yr or so :-?. never overclocked as I was afraid, now i think I should have OCed and they would have lasted longer :).

So can anyone point me to the best between the two (or any other board better than these in similar price point). (considering CPU as AMD Athlon II 620)

Asus M4A78TD-V-EVO - AMD 785G/SB710 - Rs 7100/-
MSI 790GX-G65 - AMD® 790GX/SB750 - Rs 7250/-
(source theITWares.com)

Krow

Crowman
Also, the ASUS board has better IGP and hence people who plan to buy a gfx card later buy it.

@ kbk Are you an overclocker? If yes, then get MSI, else the ASUS board is solid and performs really good. :)

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
hey guys,i have a prob regarding the price of a speaker...i had asked for help for speaker in the 2k range...desiibond suggested Altec lansing VS4121...now i was about to order this speaker thinking it will be in mid 2k or something but i asked this dealer & he quoted me the price as 3800 bucks...is this right?has speaker prices skyrocked or something?Could anyone tell me the price in lamington road?is it any less?its not listed in theitwares site...i can afford till 2800...i need to purchase this by this week...& i heard these speakers are good...

Krow

Crowman
Have a look at the BXR1121 model by Altec Lansing too. They are good enough unless you are an audiophile.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks topgear !

why people are after "Asus M4A785GTD-V EVO" instead of MSI one, when both the MB are almost similar with MSI having a little edge in performance(Please correct me if otherwise)
Even comp@addict chose "Asus M4A785GTD-V EVO" for his new rig.

I know Asus is reliable, even I have/had only Asus mb, 2 of them, one of them was expensive. Both of them never lasted more than 2 yr or so :-?. never overclocked as I was afraid, now i think I should have OCed and they would have lasted longer :).

So can anyone point me to the best between the two (or any other board better than these in similar price point). (considering CPU as AMD Athlon II 620)

Asus M4A78TD-V-EVO - AMD 785G/SB710 - Rs 7100/-
MSI 790GX-G65 - AMD® 790GX/SB750 - Rs 7250/-
(source theITWares.com)

The pricing of MSI 790GX-G65 is just too good. Get that without any second thought:p

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Latest Quotes of LCD Monitors from Lamington Road, Mumbai.

Samsung P2350 = Rs.11,400
Samsung 2233SW = Rs.9,350
Samsung P2250 = Rs.10,600
Dell S2409W = Rs.14,500

All prices courtesy of Prime ABGB.

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
I too dont think they'll reduce the prices in near future. Only after Nvidia's release, they are going to reduce the prices.

AVSEQ

Addicted to Gaming
Can someone suggest the UPS rating for this config......

Intel Core2Quad Q9400 2.66Ghz
ASUS P5Q
GTX 275
2GB RAM
HDD SATA 500GB
CoolerMaster SMPS 650W

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
A 600VA Ups will do provided you are running a TFT screen which does not consumes more than 60W.

If you want to be in safe side then get a 800VA ups which I recommend for complete peace of mind and future proofing too :p

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^no. 600VA won't be enough for a quadcore + GTX275 rig. to get a 15 minute backup, a 1kVA is absolutely necessary for that 650W PSU.

Also, a 650VA UPS has max power output capacity of 390 Watts. And this can give backup of 13.5 minutes for a load of 195 Watts.

A 1kVA UPS has max power output capacity of 670 Watts and gives 20.6 minutes backup if load is at 335 Watts.

thunder.02dragon

Journeyman
I agree with desi...
If 1KVA is to be calculated it gives 600W and 1.1KVA it gives 660W and according
Refer APC sites..these ratings are based on APC but low end UPS 's wattage ratings is much lower than this..

Top Bottom