Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

ashok jain

QUAD USER
i m aware of that desibond but what about the interlacing issues in the psp3000 has that been resolved .....

Dear,

As per latest report , the problem is still there , but its minimised to some segment only.

we have ready stock of product with Sony india warranty , 7950/-

thank you

nads

Broken In
Dear,

As per latest report , the problem is still there , but its minimised to some segment only.

we have ready stock of product with Sony india warranty , 7950/-

thank you

Can i dish out custom firmaware on the PSP3000 n play games from the mem stick..... or still psp3000 is hacker proof...... dont mind going in for psp2000 main priority is tro play games from the mem stick....... how much does the psp2000 cost in mumbai?????

thx

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
what's the reason for not liking PSP Go? they removed UMD from this and also Sony is supposed to fix display issues in this one.

43% lighter than previous version
16 GB on-board flash memory
Bluetooth support
Memory Stick Micro support

yes, it may have a half inch smaller display but I think that it will have a better resolution, negating the size factor.

max007

Broken In
I'm planning to buy a pc and i wana go for intel core quad processor(2.66GHz)...my problem is which mobo you guys prefer ???..intel or asus or anything else??
My budget for motherboard 4.5k.
Plz reply.
Thanks.

sree01

Broken In
Guys, what is your opinion about this combo
Athlon II X2 240 + BIOSTAR A760GE

Also suggest one best and cheap cabinet for this combo

Thanks in advance:razz:

Last edited:

Xeno

AMD - Aaja Meri Darling
@ Sree01

Hmmmm while that's not a bad mobo and does fairly okay, I think there are others better than it at the same price range. How much are you paying for the proccy and mobo (individually)

And you could opt for Zebronics Rage, huge fan on the side and I think it comes in 1.5-1.6k range probably...not sure of the price but its not expensive.
*www.zebronics.net/images/cabinets/rage-s.jpg

Krow

Crowman
I'm planning to buy a pc and i wana go for intel core quad processor(2.66GHz)...my problem is which mobo you guys prefer ???..intel or asus or anything else??
My budget for motherboard 4.5k.
Plz reply.
Thanks.
No Intel at all. Gigabyte EP43-DS3L should be for 3.8k, but IMO you should look for Gigabyte-P43 UD series mobos as they are better around the same price.

Guys, what is your opinion about this combo
Athlon II X2 240 + BIOSTAR A760GE
Also suggest one best and cheap cabinet for this combo
Thanks in advance:razz:
Good processor and outdated mobo. Get the Biostar TA785GE 128M @ 4.3k, which comes with integrated ATI 4200 graphics, which means u can even play crysis @ medium settings. :razz:

Cabinet : Zebronics Bijli @ 1k-1.5k

Manickaraj

Broken In
5-10 minutes I think if you pick 450W PSU

I think I ll go for Numeric 800 VA as Agent 001 said in the current issue. Cause I am doubtful whether APC 650 VA can hold my rig if I was gaming during a power failure. APC 800 VA is really costly. Wat do u say bond?:-?

jit_devil2

Broken In
seasonic will be out of my budget i guess..........i got around 2.2k-2.4 ks to dish out............my options are an used cm extreme power 600watt for 1.7ks......it works nice...........and a new gigabyte 460watt........so wat should i opt for................btw i have heard bad things about cm 600watt............but da encouragement is that manickraj runs a 4870 on it........so i should be fine i guess

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
afaik, price of CM extremepower 600W is around 3k.

Also, note that CM Extremepower 600W is overrated 500W. It's better to pay 2.5k and get 500W than to pay 1.7k for 600W used one.

sree01

Broken In
@ Sree01

Hmmmm while that's not a bad mobo and does fairly okay, I think there are others better than it at the same price range. How much are you paying for the proccy and mobo (individually)

And you could opt for Zebronics Rage, huge fan on the side and I think it comes in 1.5-1.6k range probably...not sure of the price but its not expensive.
*www.zebronics.net/images/cabinets/rage-s.jpg

Athlon II X2 240 - 3.2k
BIOSTAR A760GE - 2.9k

Also specify a good UPS

maldyzooks

Broken In
guys,
any info on any 785g based ATX motherboards other than the asus one?
gigabyte, asrock , any ?
cant find any on sale anywhere online here.

official

In the zone
guys i want to know the price of gtx 295 and the psu for running this single card in Kolkata.
Other suggestions are welcome.

Top Bottom