Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
@asigh no problemo. should've mentioned the name of person for which I put the PSUs list :)

@MasterMinds. hmm. That should be just okay. But looking at 9600GT, I would recommend 460W :)

samar123

Broken In
hey guys...i just read dat thread 'hardware not to buy'...confused regarding d hdd...m getting a seagate 7200.12 1TB HDD for 4.1k....will it give me loads of issues??? if yes, wat options do i have???

and d.bond d dealer has coolermaster 650w extreme power for 4.1k and coolermaster 700w silent pro for around 8k.....so iz it ok if i go for d 650w psu, keeping in mind the hd 5850 power consumption???

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
@samar123, spending 4.1k on CM extreme power is waste. I heard that it is not stable on full load. look for Tagan's BZ series or get Corsair VX550 or GlacialPower 650AA. All these should be available around 5k.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Placed an order for my CM690 (4.5k) cabinet w/o transparent side panel and Gigabyte G31M-E2SL (2.35k) motherboard for the E8400 process I got from my friend. :-D

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
need price for N85 , i have recieved new replacement piece from nokia was thinking to sell considering this price .

my two month old external hdd sgt 1tb will be going kaput in short as its making tuck tuck sounds, might of platter, and taking lot time to start and to read some thing, would taking to service center at week end,

would like to buy 500gb external hdd, please suggest good reliable one, which could run for 3-5 yrs, unless serious bad luck comes into play:)

jai_vasanthan

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

I have a problem (frequent crashes) with my newly assembled system with Windows 7 64-bit, I have the following config,

AMD Phenom II 955 Processor
MSI DKA790GX platinum
4 GB RAM
Seagate 500 GB SATA HDD
CM 690
Corsair 500 W SMPS
Microsoft Wireless Keyboard/Mouse.
Connected via HDMI to the Sharp 32" LCD TV

I have updated the latest v1.9 BIOS update of the mother board and installed all the drivers as available in MSI website.

Most of the crashes happen when browsing web or watching videos (DVDs as well as Digital media files)

What could be the issues, do let me know ?

Best Regards,
Jay

Top Bottom