Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ If it's true then that's a bit too overpriced - IMO.

@ jai_vasanthan _create a separate thread and post your prob there

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^ Ya no details are out. It is definately not full - ATX. But is has the back place cavity which makes it easier to mount bolt-down OEM HSF. The innards are nice and black, and the cable management looks pretty nice too.

I wanted to re-TIM my HSF and am having nightmares thinking about it. Will have to dismantle the whole rig. Chassis with back plate cavities for motherboards are really nice.

@Ethan:
See if you can get a cabinet (or wait for CM690 II), which has the above. Since you are planning to get a Hyper 212+ for your new E8400. :)

thunder.02dragon

Journeyman
@desi
You asking for the Lian Li Cases?
Let me know I sell here in Kolkata!!.

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

@desi
You asking for the Lian Li Cases?
Let me know I sell here in Kolkata!!.

Krow

Crowman
Not likely. Its the premium series and unless something tops it in performance, the price will be the same, if it does not increase that is.

sjoardar

Go Ahead, Make My Day!
Hi Friends! Can you please suggest one or more really good ink-jet photoprinters (not MFDs) within Rs. 10K with PictBridge and LCD preview display and available in Kolkata? My preferred brands are Canon and HP. I had originally chosen HP Photosmart D7368, but apparently it is not available in Kolkata. Please help! Thanks.

Last edited:

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
i have some queries here..first of all..can someone tell me the price of Corsair VX550W PSU & Coolermaster CM690 case...Secondly has the cm690II case released in india?If yes whats the price?If no,when will it come to india...should i wait for 690II or go for the older model..I live in mumbai,so pls quote mumbai prices..Thanks

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
^CM 690 costs Rs.4.5K. It comes with transparent side panel. Its still a good buy in the price range.

Corsair 550W power supply costs Rs.5725.

dmanojkmr

Journeyman
i need to buy this config....plz help

Guys would u plz help me in finding the model as per my config..

*forums.techarena.in/images/smilies/sweatingbullets.gif Processor : core2duo above 3GHz

*forums.techarena.in/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif motherboard*forums.techarena.in/images/smilies/sad00000.gifwhat type of MB is preferred)
1) 4 pci slot 4 RAM slot (ddr3)
or
4 pci slots 4 RAM slots (ddr2) if the cost variation is minimum between DDR3 n DDR2....DDR3 board will b preferable

2) HDMI port

3) 2 sata port (latest)

4) 5.1 sound card or 7.1 sound card (if cost variation is mini)

5) usb2.0 front and back 6

*forums.techarena.in/images/smilies/cool0000.gif good looking Cabinet (with SMPS supporting the above)

*forums.techarena.in/images/smilies/bleh0000.gif and a minimum cost and best performance graphics card which supports all games

how much does the above configuration costs (affordable cost)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Re: i need to buy this config....plz help

any idea about the latest price of GA mobo GA-EG45M-UD2H & Intel chipset Q8200

The mobo is around 6-6.5K and Q8300 is 7.5-7.7 K :p

Guys would u plz help me in finding the model as per my config..

*forums.techarena.in/images/smilies/sweatingbullets.gif Processor : core2duo above 3GHz

*forums.techarena.in/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif motherboard*forums.techarena.in/images/smilies/sad00000.gifwhat type of MB is preferred)
1) 4 pci slot 4 RAM slot (ddr3)
or
4 pci slots 4 RAM slots (ddr2) if the cost variation is minimum between DDR3 n DDR2....DDR3 board will b preferable

2) HDMI port

3) 2 sata port (latest)

4) 5.1 sound card or 7.1 sound card (if cost variation is mini)

5) usb2.0 front and back 6

*forums.techarena.in/images/smilies/cool0000.gif good looking Cabinet (with SMPS supporting the above)

*forums.techarena.in/images/smilies/bleh0000.gif and a minimum cost and best performance graphics card which supports all games

how much does the above configuration costs (affordable cost)

Let us know how much you can spend - then it will be easier for us to recommend a rig for you :p

Top Bottom