Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

mib2_007

Broken In
why don't you people experiment and try using two local power supply such that of Intex or any other. Two PSU each of 400W gives 800W for just 800 Rs. I am successfully using it but only thing is you have to find a place to keep the second PSU. :)

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
why don't you people experiment and try using two local power supply such that of Intex or any other. Two PSU each of 400W gives 800W for just 800 Rs. I am successfully using it but only thing is you have to find a place to keep the second PSU. :)

they are not stable one "check PSU like zebronics once u ll know about local PSU"

mib2_007

Broken In
I know that, myself used corsair earlier but it went bad recently. When you divide load among two PSU in a balanced way, it wud give you great results. after all improvisation is the name of the game :)

ashray99923

Broken In
i think using two psu's.........can be a bit risky..........but dont know can that work??...........i have local company xtech (450w)....and now i am going to buy palit hd4850.....should i buy a another local company psu of 450w???

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
i think using two psu's.........can be a bit risky..........but dont know can that work??...........i have local company xtech (450w)....and now i am going to buy palit hd4850.....should i buy a another local company psu of 450w???

NO DONT EVER DO THAT

See the WATTS are compared to usage of the Hardware , since some of the hardwares like "graphics card" want power in a detailed process like Vrail subdivision

V1+V2 is sufficient for the mid range single GFX card , the V3 rail is added to the V1+V2 +V3 for the watts capable of handling the cards like "280GTX & 4870X2"

but these rails are functioned according to the POWER watts which comes in the PSU .

mib2_007

Broken In
thats why you are saying that but PSU are costly for immediate investment. I am using two PSU successfully right now. Have run a GX2 card on this too! :)

tkin

Back to school!!
NO DONT EVER DO THAT

See the WATTS are compared to usage of the Hardware , since some of the hardwares like "graphics card" want power in a detailed process like Vrail subdivision

V1+V2 is sufficient for the mid range single GFX card , the V3 rail is added to the V1+V2 +V3 for the watts capable of handling the cards like "280GTX & 4870X2"

but these rails are functioned according to the POWER watts which comes in the PSU .
Not necessarily, the GFx cards need a specific wattage on the +12v Rail, if the value is met on a single rail then no need for dual or triple rails.

Just to prove my theory, this PSU(*www.corsair.com/products/tx/default.aspx) is nvidia SLI certified and can run even HD4870x2 without a hitch but has only one powerfull +12v rail, to buy a PSU you need to keep an eye on TOTAL WATTAGE RATING ON ALL THE +12V RAILS COMBINED, this should exceed(for safe side) GFx card's recommended value.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Not necessarily, the GFx cards need a specific wattage on the +12v Rail, if the value is met on a single rail then no need for dual or triple rails.

Just to prove my theory, this PSU(*www.corsair.com/products/tx/default.aspx) is nvidia SLI certified and can run even HD4870x2 without a hitch but has only one powerfull +12v rail, to buy a PSU you need to keep an eye on TOTAL WATTAGE RATING ON ALL THE +12V RAILS COMBINED, this should exceed(for safe side) GFx card's recommended value.

Ya i accept it

But i am talking about the stable and Performance of local PSU providing the V rail will be sustainable for better graphics CARD to run it for a long time

mib2_007

Broken In
see, when all load is on a local 400W PSU, then a system crash is inevitable. But when you use one of them to connect motherboard peripherals, hard disk and DVD drive only which consumes approx 250W on a high end system , it is sufficient and on other PSU you can connect your graphic card and extra fans which at full load will take atmost 300W with a high end graphic card.
So no pressure on system and on rails is put on and you can easily verify using a voltmeter as pro people do in benchmarking.

I always get a voltage just higher(approx 12.3V on 12+ rail) voltage on all rails. They are completely stable.
The day voltage starts dropping, your PSU won't stand and just change it.

tkin

Back to school!!
see, when all load is on a local 400W PSU, then a system crash is inevitable. But when you use one of them to connect motherboard peripherals, hard disk and DVD drive only which consumes approx 250W on a high end system , it is sufficient and on other PSU you can connect your graphic card and extra fans which at full load will take atmost 300W with a high end graphic card.
So no pressure on system and on rails is put on and you can easily verify using a voltmeter as pro people do in benchmarking.

I always get a voltage just higher(approx 12.3V on 12+ rail) voltage on all rails. They are completely stable.
The day voltage starts dropping, your PSU won't stand and just change it.
Are you sure? My Corsair CMPSU 620HX reports 11.88v to the bios when Idle, and during load it goes to 12.3v if necessary, it fluctuates as per needed.

P.S-My 9800GTX+ has two power connectors each connected to one of the two +12v rails while the third 12v+ is left to power the rest of the components, may be this is causing the fluctuation!!

mib2_007

Broken In
I am absolutely sure and have bechmarked the PSU's many times under full load. Although it fluctuation between 12.1 to 12.6 under various conditions but it is never below 12. This is advantage you get coz both PSU's are not at their full load. Some people say that local PSU's are not able to deliver the maximum wattage. For ex a 450E PSU will deliver only around 390-420W according to manufacturer but firstly, no system is at full load ever in its lifetime and secondly it doesn't matter because my requirements from my single PSU is for maximum 300W with most high end card.

So there is no question of fluctuation power or BAD wattage under load.

Only problem is that you don't get PCI-e power connector that are required in graphics cards today, you have to buy a converter for another 50Rs for that, moreover some companies have already started packaging a molex to 6 pin PCI-e power connector.

Now what do you say? Is that a problem or just a drawback for such a good improvisation...

Please Evaluate :-
Processor :- AMD 6000+ - Rs.5000
Heatsink & Fan :- Rs.600
Motherboard:- Rs.3000
Ram :- Kingston 800 Mhz 2 Gb x 2 :- Rs.2500
HD :- Seagate 7200rpm 500GB- Rs.3200
Sony DVD writer SATA- Rs.1200
Case :- Rs.1800
PSU:- 450 W Clean --- Rs.1600
Monitor:- View Sonic 19" Widescreen 1940 - Rs.8400
GPU:- Palit HD4850 512MB - Rs.9250

Intel E7300 2.66 Ghz :- Rs.5600
Motherboard P5Q Pro support crossfire :- Rs.8400
View Sonic 22" ---- Rs.10300

Please correct any worng product... Verify price... More suggestion please on what to buy.... Gamming At 1240x1024 Thank You

janitha

Wise Old Owl
pl cntact Rahul of theitwares,com and you will get better prices
*www.theitwares.com/processors/processors.htm

Please Evaluate :-
Processor :- AMD 6000+ - Rs.5000
Heatsink & Fan :- Rs.600
Motherboard:- Rs.3000
Ram :- Kingston 800 Mhz 2 Gb x 2 :- Rs.2500
HD :- Seagate 7200rpm 500GB- Rs.3200
Sony DVD writer SATA- Rs.1200
Case :- Rs.1800
PSU:- 450 W Clean --- Rs.1600
Monitor:- View Sonic 19" Widescreen 1940 - Rs.8400
GPU:- Palit HD4850 512MB - Rs.9250

Intel E7300 2.66 Ghz :- Rs.5600
Motherboard P5Q Pro support crossfire :- Rs.8400
View Sonic 22" ---- Rs.10300

Please correct any worng product... Verify price... More suggestion please on what to buy.... Gamming At 1240x1024 Thank You

I am looking forward to purchase this hard drive.

*www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136283

750GB
32 MB Cache

Not much of a fan of WD, but sound good in terms of perfomance. Is it available in Bombay market? If yes how much will it cost? Its prices are not mentioned in theitwares.

Top Bottom