Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
dude in option 2 just replace the gfx with 8800gt.its not that expensive and it is g92 same as 9600gt

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
dude have u seen the reviews with 3850!!! besides ati is more expensive in india!! dude in setup one cant u just replace the cpu with some c2d. just overclock it to 2.6.

Shloeb

In the zone
dude have u seen the reviews with 3850!!! besides ati is more expensive in india!! dude in setup one cant u just replace the cpu with some c2d. just overclock it to 2.6.
I don't have the cash to buy a new proccy. I was thinking that i will buy the rig with a better graphics card like 9600gt. I mean the setup 1. I will upgrade the proccy later. What is actually bottleneck?? Will the proccy slow down the performance in games like crysis?? If yes then by how much?? Will i not be able to play crysis at high with 30 FPS?:confused:

Last edited:

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
^^ well, seems like u really want to go with a new GPU rather than going for a new CPU. Just think, on one hand u want at par and on the other hand u are limited with only 20K budget! Look bro, just compromise with things for now then upgrade later. This is how things goes..
Look, a 8800GT is still costly by all means. Yesterday, i inquired, a XFX sample still costs 14K and a MSI one is around 13K ! 9600GT on the other hand is close to 10.5K! However, if u really want to play Crysis with all bells and whistles @ 1024x768, i would really recommend u 8800GT!
Though, just keep in mind these latest GPU actually demand a better CPU like C2D or C2Q to harness their full strength. Being with P4 wont help u much. Even rest of the members are trying to tell u the same thing. Thats why, everybody wants u to go for a new CPU. Or, just simply increase ur budget!

@linux_ubuntu,
well, i am from Noida! And regarding the products, i want u to be a lill more specific! Cant say about Razer products. Though Logitech G5 module is available. Btw, y dont u contact Yantra Online??

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
nicely said mayank
so this system makes a correct fit
E 2140: 2.3k
IP35e: 5k
1GB DDR2 667 transcent: 1.8k
9600GT MSI: 10k
CM 600 EP: 3k
U can get 1G DDR2 for 900/- now and get another stick in one month or so when u get 900/- in hands.

this seems to be the only best option left and ull have to oc the proccy to atlest 2.6Ghz to joice the card.

@linux_ubuntu
u can either get those from www.theitwares.com
or
www.therespawn.com

Last edited:

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
one more thing . DONT GO FOR 1GB RAM. trust me i removed 1gb ram from my pc and left with only 1 gb, games wer like really really laggy. impossible to play crysis. i didnt get how 1gb ram could make this much lag. just go with setup 2 if u dont increase ur budget

spikygv

Wise Old Owl
@shloeb , ur p4 ht will be a bottleneck . .but the 8600 is now a entry level card , it wont last long for u to play games at high settings.

so to get the most out of your money , u have to slightly increase your budget . if u cant do it immediately , ok , go4 setup2 buy 9600GT ( i think 9600GT is better than 3850 ) and keep ur p4 proccy . .after a month or two when you get the money , get a c2d proccy ..

If u cannot spend 3k more even after a month or two and you are stuck with 20k for another year or two for your computer upgrade , then your best bet will be to go for amd .. a cooler master 500W should suffice but its priced at 3.2k . so its better to buy CM 600W at 3.6k . .. .

Shloeb

In the zone
Can u ppl suggest the amd counter part? So that i can save a little bit on the motherboard part. If i can't get a gud performing system at that price point i will try to convince my dad to increase the budget to 23k.

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
CPU speed = FSB Speed * Multiplier
you would requuire a good cooler-Thermalight 120's the best to keep it cool.it heats more than Q6600

Last edited:

darklord

Cyborg Agent
Q6700 doesnt have unlocked multiplier, it has a multiplier of 10 and QX6700 has unclocked multipliers ( Upto 14X)
Thermalright 290 ? Which is that cooler ?never heard of it

Top Bottom