Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

Shloeb

In the zone
How much price cut in the price of 9600?
I want to upgrade the pc in my signature. The budget is 20k.
I have thought of the following components
Abit IP35-E Rs.5500/-
2GB DDR800 RAM Rs.1800/-
CoolerMaster 600W Rs.3500/-
MSI 9600GT OC ____?

Is this configuration ok? Or should i wait for the price cut?

nvidia

-----ATi-----
^^+1
There is no point in waiting these days. Another new card or another price drop will always be just around the corner..

Shloeb

In the zone
So help me finalize the configuration in 20k.
I need to upgrade the mobo, ram, graphics card and psu (if need be). The budget should not extend more than 20k. The primary use is for gaming.
The configuration i thought with the upgraded parts is:
3.0 Ghz P4 HT
2 GB 800Mhz RAM
Abit IP35-E
MSI 8800GT OC
CM Real Power 600W

Please suggest me the appropriate parts that will fit in my budget. I know that the P4 will be a bottleneck. But i can't afford to buy a new proccy right now as i am tight on budget. How much will be the performance difference?
And please do give me ur suggestions if u ppl have a better configuration in this budget?

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
^^ So, u arent upgrading the processor?? If not, that can be a bottleneck for the RAM and GPU ! Oh yeah..u arent! But why? U are spending 20K for the configuration and skipping the main thing..i.e. Processor!! IMO, besides going for a new GPU, u should invest in a new processor like Dual Core or a Quad! Or, try compromising with the GPU! Go for a good processor and mid range GPU like 8600GT, HD3650 etc. And why are you going for CM Real Power 600Watts??? Absolutely unnecessary! I think, someone told you about Extreme Power series and u got confused with the Real Power series! :p Bro, Real Power series are best of line and are darn costly. Even if u wanna go with Real Power series, i suggest look 500W would be more than sufficient!! Or else, Extreme Power 600W would do..!

Last edited:

kanu2k7

Livin my Dreams
Need and good 19in Wide screen Monitor!!!!
any suggestion my budget is Rs10000 MAX
need good looks and DVI in.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@Shloeb
get 9600GT for 10k and E2160 for 2.6k and oc it to 3Ghz.
It shud be enuf. Nd later if pocket allows, get a better proccy like E8xxx
if u are into moderate resolutions, then 9600GT will be just fine. 8800GT is far supperior at high resolutions.

sagardani

Lost in LOST
Hey folks.. I want external USB 2.0 case for my old (segate 40gb) HDD... I specifically want the one having power on/off button and LED on the front side and wire connectors/plugs on the back side for convenience... Which brand's which model shall I buy ? :)

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
try Transcend external casings.they hav gud build quality but i dont know whether they hav the pwr on/off button or not.

Shloeb

In the zone
^^ So, u arent upgrading the processor?? If not, that can be a bottleneck for the RAM and GPU ! Oh yeah..u arent! But why? U are spending 20K for the configuration and skipping the main thing..i.e. Processor!! IMO, besides going for a new GPU, u should invest in a new processor like Dual Core or a Quad! Or, try compromising with the GPU! Go for a good processor and mid range GPU like 8600GT, HD3650 etc. And why are you going for CM Real Power 600Watts??? Absolutely unnecessary! I think, someone told you about Extreme Power series and u got confused with the Real Power series! :p Bro, Real Power series are best of line and are darn costly. Even if u wanna go with Real Power series, i suggest look 500W would be more than sufficient!! Or else, Extreme Power 600W would do..!
Sorry bro. I got confused. I mean i want to buy the Extreme power 600W.

So please suggest me the various parts with prices. And if u ppl are saying so much then i will also upgrade the proccy.
So tell me if this configuration is ok? Budget 20k.
Core 2 Duo E2160 Rs.2600/-
Abit IP35-E Rs.5500/-
MSI 9600GT Rs.10000/-
CM Extreme Power 600W Rs.3600/-
2GB DDR2 800Mhz Rs.1800/-

But that goes more than 20k. It becomes Rs.23500/-. I want to stay under 20k. So please tell me on which thing i should compromise so that i don't lose much on the performance. Thanks.

By the way i play only at resolution of 1024 X 768. Because of my 15" LCD. :(

Last edited:

spyingshadow

Broken In
Well, can anyone help me out on the following hardware???
i m planning a mobo+procy upgrade n DONT have much money....
vot c2d retails 4 bout 6k =4-4.5k mobo....P35 chipset
IS IT HORRENDOUS 2 go 4 a E6550?????

PS.
i'll b gamin moderatley + photoshop + C programming

PS.
i'll b gamin moderatley + photoshop + C programming

Last edited:

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
Sorry bro. I got confused. I mean i want to buy the Extreme power 600W.

So please suggest me the various parts with prices. And if u ppl are saying so much then i will also upgrade the proccy.
So tell me if this configuration is ok? Budget 20k.
Core 2 Duo E2160 Rs.2600/-
Abit IP35-E Rs.5500/-
MSI 9600GT Rs.10000/-
CM Extreme Power 600W Rs.3600/-
2GB DDR2 800Mhz Rs.1800/-

But that goes more than 20k. It becomes Rs.23500/-. I want to stay under 20k. So please tell me on which thing i should compromise so that i don't lose much on the performance. Thanks.

By the way i play only at resolution of 1024 X 768. Because of my 15" LCD. :(

If it is on 15" then the only thing u can compromise is graphics card and u can save some buck on PSU.

Get a 8600GT or HD3850 (256MB).
CM Xtreme 500W would be sufficient.

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
@shloeb,
The config looks nice. Though, if u want to stay off the 20K limit than i'd rather suggest u to go for 8600GT. It should save you couple thousand bucks which u can save and then invest later for a better GPU like 8800GT or 8800GTS or HD3870 !
Look, dont go by the 8600 tag. It really isnt that bad. Trust me, except Crysis no other games can bring this card down to knees. :) I've been using it for a while. Its nice. Go for a better brand and flavour instead. Like, MSI 8600GT Turbo or PaLiT 860GT Sonic+ ! The Palit one is fastest 8600 card available in the market.
Now, decision is urs..

linux_ubuntu

iL6>Tushar
hi mayank,
i think you are from delhi, can you tell me from where i can get razer copper head mouse, razer mantis mouse pad and green UV case fan in new delhi. no where found it in delhi who sales Razer even SMC international. If you know let me know :)

Shloeb

In the zone
Buddy i can't keep upgrading the card again and again. I want a good performing system that can run crysis @ 1024 X 768 High. I am expecting a lot from u guys that u will give me good suggestions. I need the rig to be at par with the current generation if not future proof.
Please suggest me all the parts which u ppl feel is good.
As u ppl are suggesting me to upgrade the proccy so tell me one thing which config will perform better?

3.0 ghz p4 ht
2gb ddr2 800
abit ip35-e
msi 9600gt oc
cm extreme power 600W

or

core 2 duo e2160
abit ip35-e
2gb ddr2 800
cm extreme power 600w
msi 8600gt

I think the 9600 config will be better. So what do u guys suggest?

Top Bottom