Latest! giftmate Rs. 250 voucher scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.

arunks

Hey here is the aks
plz guys tell me from which site i should buy a mobile phone..

futurebazaar or indiaplaza.in
Which site will provide 1 year warranty by manufacturer on mobile???

I mean from which site i will receive a bill so that i can claim warranty from nokia's service centre or authorised dealer in my city..

which is site is genuine one..

Actually i have got rs.1500 thru vouchers and using my credit card i m adding 3500rs. more so total i want to spend is rs.5000..

indiaplaza.in is offering rs.5000 assured gifts on purchase of rs.5000 or more..

so i m thinking ofgetting these gifts by purchasing on indiaplaza..

So plz guys help me to choose the right option

varunprabhakar

In the zone
hello arunks, i bought a cell from indiaplaza.in and they have clearly mentioned tht the nokia phones carry manufacturer warranty( u can chek the details of phones they are offering). i got a proper bill wid the cell, so i suggest u to go ahead wid indiaplaza.

arunks

Hey here is the aks
thanx varun

can u plz tell me more...
plz tell me the bill sent by them is named on ur name and what abt quality of mobile...

what abt packaging...?

was it good?
have u received all the accessories along with the original box..

and one more important thing....

tell me plz was the box sealed like we get in market....

plz reply all ques..

thanx in advance

varunprabhakar

In the zone
the packing was ok, can b a little better. however the recieved pack in a very gud condition and yes the box was sealed and had all the mentioned accessories

amol48

Searching...
als2 said:
did anyone had tried it

yes I did try it... and as said I got my voucher exactly after two days with validity till 31st December. But this is quite more lengthy and complicated procedure !! WOn't be trying it anymore now..

arunks

Hey here is the aks
hey guys i have registered 5 new mobiles thru neosports.zpak wala scheme

but till now i have not received 250rs. voucher on any of the mobile..

near abt 48hours complete hone wale hai

So plz tell me what to do..?
has anyone tried this and was he/she succesful...

als2

Journeyman
even i registered 1 mobile no. to check if they r giving 250 rs or not but same almost 48 hrs and no 250 credited to account

amol48

Searching...
I had got credited exactly after 48 working hrs.. BTW amount is not credited in the number from which purchased that pass, but in the number which you used in your shipping address and all...
e.g. Number registered is 123456789 and
your number in address while purchasing the pass is 987654321, then amount will be credited in 987654321.. This is what happened with me !!

amanjagga

Broken In
Ohh no i am always late to do work! hey guys can i register my numbers now as match is over but i have one link which is working.

als2

Journeyman
@amol

but zapak dosent have shipping address thing entry in registration form

edit ; i got what u mean

amol48

Searching...
als2 said:
@amol

but zapak dosent have shipping address thing entry in registration form

edit ; i got what u mean

LOL..:p ... actually even I was confused when I filled the form for the first time and received the voucher on my number instead of my friends :-D

amanjagga

Broken In
amanjagga said:
Ohh no i am always late to do work! hey guys can i register my numbers now as match is over but i have one link which is working.
help me ! help me!
*www.giftmate.co.in/giftmatec2c/GiftMateReferral/NEOPackPurchase.aspx. i knew this link can i still register from here.
Moreover here any body knows abt the latest scheme without India plaza?

amol48

Searching...
yes it can register but pro is now you can't buy any match pass.. so how you will get Rs.250 voucher now...?? Anyone here knows how to get now ??

amol48

Searching...
amanjagga said:
I think we can buy match passes too by neosports.zapak.com selecting paymate as payment option

are dude.. abe kahe ki match..? No match so NO PASS got it..?

arunks

Hey here is the aks
now when the offers has been closed ..no body is interested in this thread....
this is the perfect example of selfishness :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom