Journeyman
arunks said:
^^r2d2

why u opted for refund...??

what was the problem...?

and how did u get refund...?

in which account

Read this *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=683866#post683866

Had to email twice, and called up giftmate customer care (022-65246464). got the refund on my giftmate account in 3 days (they promised 48 working hours).

Last edited:

arunks

Hey here is the aks
^so how did get ur refund...... did u receive it in giftmate account?????

so now what have u purchased and finally have u got the product???????

OP
r2d2

r2d2

Journeyman
^^ yes received the refund on my giftmate account, haven't purchased anything yet.
Yaar please tell me what to do, I wanna order from rediff.com but really worried that the same thing will happen again.

arunks

Hey here is the aks
just ensure that the internet connection is fast and it doesn't get disconnected while doing the transaction and also ensure that u send the reply for confirmation of transaction within 40-60secs after receiving the message...

which company's mobile connection is that in which ur money is...

if its bsnl then make sure sms are going ..check this by sending some sms from it before checking put finally from rediff or any other..

amol48

Searching...
arunks said:
just ensure that the internet connection is fast and it doesn't get disconnected while doing the transaction and also ensure that u send the reply for confirmation of transaction within 40-60secs after receiving the message...

which company's mobile connection is that in which ur money is...

if its bsnl then make sure sms are going ..check this by sending some sms from it before checking put finally from rediff or any other..

Paymate's Official transaction helper :-D, NOW on digit forum exclusively :-D
(jus kidding ha buddy)

OP
r2d2

r2d2

Journeyman
Post edited (Thanks amol48 )

Mods may close this thread if they want since the offer has ended now.

Last edited:
OP
r2d2

r2d2

Journeyman
Yaar u can't use use giftmate vouchers to buy stuffs now, if u want to get the free Rs. 250 voucher, they had changed the rules.

*www.indiaplaza.in/others/ipin-giftmate1207-main.aspx

als2

Journeyman
^^^^^

{{ Customers using Giftmate vouchers to transact will not be eligible for this promotion.}}

thats what they said in point 4

Last edited:
OP
r2d2

r2d2

Journeyman
Ordered a set of altec lansing atp3 speakers from indiatimes today.....payment successful (my first successful order :) using giftmate), lets see how long it takes to get the delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom