Latest! giftmate Rs. 250 voucher scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.

amol48

Searching...
it's a bit lenghty and more expensive too (AS we will need to send two SMSes_ but thanks for letting us know..

OP
r2d2

r2d2

Journeyman
^^ well u can buy the 50 rupees pass from zapak.com with your giftmate balance.

amol48

Searching...
r2d2 said:
^^ well u can buy the 50 rupees pass from zapak.com with your giftmate balance.

ya that's really a good idea... we can buy 5 such vouchers.. it means Rs.1250 if you have ONE voucher

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
amol48 said:
ya that's really a good idea... we can buy 5 such vouchers.. it means Rs.1250 if you have ONE voucher
Hey.......I've got one Full voucher worth 250/-

Time for some action eh?

arunks

Hey here is the aks
~Phenom~ said:
^^well I dont have validity of any of the vouchers now.

hey buddy validity is increased if u transfer the voucher amt to someother person account.. default is 7days and after transfer it becomes 365days:p..has anybody tried it??????

amol48

Searching...
Cool G5 said:
Yeh scheme match ke scoreboard k side mein aati hai.*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/3.gif

LOL... phir to kisi ko mamu nahi bana sakte ab :p ... sabhi ko pata hoga !!

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
amol48 said:
LOL... phir to kisi ko mamu nahi bana sakte ab :p ... sabhi ko pata hoga !!
Dude, please change your avatar. Its irritating and NSFW. This is a humble request from my side :)

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
arunks said:
hey buddy validity is increased if u transfer the voucher amt to someother person account.. default is 7days and after transfer it becomes 365days:p..has anybody tried it??????
dude you can send it yourself;)

arunks

Hey here is the aks
hey budd is it sure na that we will get 365 days validity after sending voucher to other account.. i mean first they were giving 7day trial validity and after transferring 365 days... is this a fraud????? is this a hidden trick played by them?????

I mean they may be showing 365days but in actual it could be7days.. /

so what is the reality..plz anybdy tell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom