Latest Cellphone Prices Here! (Refer 1st Page)

Status
Not open for further replies.

prashsiv

Right off the assembly line
In what ways is the N96 superior to N85?
Why is it priced so high?

These were the only differences i could spot.

N85 N96
Oled display LCD
size:103x50x15 size:103x55x18
Arm 11 369Mhz Dual ARM 9 264 MHz CPU
FM transmitter No FM transmitter
No TV recvr TV receiver
Better Battery

But i don't see the reason for such a huge difference...

Can someone throw some light? I am almost convinced to buy the N85....but is there a problem (with reference to N96) that it is priced low?

Prash

OP
krazzy

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
There is nothing wrong with N85. N96 is just plain expensive. But it'll drop down soon. Expect to see it at 28k in a couple of months.

aritrap

Mobile Addict
But buying the N95 8GB is better than buying the N85 especially if u want to play NGAGE games in all their glory and also record stunning videos. Buy the N85 only if u want a fabulous screen and Symbian OS 9 FP2.

P.S:Anyone know the latest price of the LG KS20?

OP
krazzy

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Buy the N85 only if u want a fabulous screen and Symbian OS 9 FP2.
Those are not the only advantages of N85. It also has higher data transfer speeds through USB and also supports USB Charging. Plus it is slimmer and lighter than N95 8gb. It also comes with an 8gb memory card and can go all the way upto 32gb, which is not possible in N95 8gb. The sound quality is also better in N85. And before I forget, there is also the dual LED flash in N85 compared to the single LED in N95 8gb.

p!e

Broken In
budget touch screen phone

hi ..........
i want to buy a touch screen phone. My budget is max 9.5 k. i have shortlisted following phones
1.HTC p 3400i
2.Motrola rockr E6.
I have searched a lot of forums and found good and bad things about these mobiles :confused:.
I m really confused which one to buy.:-|

abhagat2

Right off the assembly line
Does anyone know price of SE Xperia in mumbai or rest of india.....Krazy must surely knowing about this.....

Kalyan

Journeyman
Any guesses of price drop in N82 soon? planning to buy but a bit hesitating if there would be a price drop soon. (in 1-2 months). The min. price I find is Rs. 19238/-.
Also still confused between N82 and N85.

Could someone clarify on both the issues?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Any guesses of price drop in N82 soon? planning to buy but a bit hesitating if there would be a price drop soon. (in 1-2 months). The min. price I find is Rs. 19238/-.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100900

read this thread :D

Kalyan

Journeyman
@Karan, I've been following that thread too. still, there are some dilemmas. looks wise, feature wise, N85 is good. and performance wise N82 is good. If Nokia had not removed atleast one of graphics chip and Xenon flash, I would have gone surely for N85. but weighing both of them with the additional features like the screen, navi wheel, 8 GB card etc.. I'm quite in a dilemma.

In the thread, @Yogi also says that there are some problems with the slider etc.. So which mobile would you say? N82 or N85? The thread couldnt give me solid decissions to make. I need an alrounder phone. good in camera, music, games, speed etc.. I dont use Internet though on mobile. but in the future, I may use. What do you(or anyone) suggest between the two? if I go with N82, would it be wise to buy it now? 'cause, I dont want to see a price fall in atleast two months, as I already have a K750i which is in top condition.

When might the price fall?

OP
krazzy

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Does anyone know price of SE Xperia in mumbai or rest of india.....Krazy must surely knowing about this.....
I don't know whether it has hit the stores yet but the approx price is 39k.

N82 price drop, no idea. Between N82 and N85, it's a tough one but I might go with N85.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Kalyan;989074 [b said:
good in camera, music, games, speed etc[/b].. I dont use Internet though on mobile. but in the future, I may use. What do you(or anyone) suggest between the two? if I go with N82, would it be wise to buy it now? 'cause, I dont want to see a price fall in atleast two months, as I already have a K750i which is in top condition.

When might the price fall?

I got N82 @19k....so just look around u will get one @same price..:D

Between N82 & N85 i wud suggest N82 as mentioned by yogi..the manufacturing/shipping fault in slider...

if the above bold texts r ur choice then N82 is the way 2 go...:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom