Last.Fm personal wallpaper generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitava82

MMO Addict
As the title says, this website allows you to generate wallpapers from cd-covers of your favorites albums. Its pretty neat. :)
Code:
*lastfm.alekc.org/

OP
amitava82

amitava82

MMO Addict
Thanks.. :)
Why not imageshack your wallpaper here, so that we get a visual idea of your music taste..? ;)

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
Seems last.fm runs just fine on Amarok, but on the site I get a short clip of all the songs, rather than the full song :(

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
amazing simply amazing .... me use last fm, not the site but the service and its fun here is my wallie:

*img232.imageshack.us/img232/9612/mananqk3at5.th.jpg

though i wonder why it does not feature some of the album arts :?

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Seems last.fm runs just fine on Amarok, but on the site I get a short clip of all the songs, rather than the full song :(
Commercial songs are available only as a 30 second demo sample on Last.fm for non-subscribers.

Only if the band wishes to make a track available for free; would you be able to listen to it completely (Like Def Leppard's Pour Some Sugar on Me).

Apart from that, the free radio with small time artists are pretty nice too, and big time ones do appear in it at random, but not all songs are available to you as a non-subscriber.

OP
amitava82

amitava82

MMO Addict
Last.fm Radio stations plays full tracks. But not all the On Demand tracks are full. Some of them are limited to 30sec.

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
ulti dude.

thanks a lot.will make a wallie and paste it here wen i return back from college.

thanks a lot

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
here is a .net based software that does the same and gives more options:

*woohoo.student.utwente.nl/projects/last.fm/

OP
amitava82

amitava82

MMO Addict
^^ Actually I cane across that one first while browsing through *build.last.fm/, but I did not want to install a software just to generate a wallpaper, so i looked for a web based solution... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom