Large Size Data send through Internet

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
I have 2GB video files of my college function . can i sent these data through internet to my friend . is it possible ?? please help me.
thank you

:-?

OP
ramakanta

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
What problem exactly you are facing? I guess you're not limited by your connection? (may be too slow)
i want to shares my video file peer to peers with private . when i on my computer he will be access my file to download to his computer.

is it possible ??

thank you.

Rajesh345

Youngling
actually i am not able to upload a large file . please help me with upload manager.

Use software like winrar or 7zip to make archieve of 200mb each ,then upload to sites like mediafire,rapidshare etc

Tell ur friend to download all 10 pieces (2gb/200mb) and extract it with winrar to get orginal video file back

nims11

BIOS Terminator
courier him the DVD
just kidding :D
PS: it might be faster than you uploading+him downloading the 2 gig file.

If only one person will be downloading, you may upload directly using torrent or p2p services like dc++. Otherwise follow the above suggestions.

doomgiver

Warframe
lots of sites allow a 1:1 uploader-downloader direct transfer.
its requirements are that connection is not broken.

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
actually i am not able to upload a large file . please help me with upload manager.

Send that link to the guy you wish to share the file with him.

The best part is the video gets uploaded at its own pace.

Remember, by default you get 2GB space, make sure you invite someone to get an extra 0.25GB Space ;)

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
Wait, why don't you try to use Torrent for this?
Create a torrent file of your collection using uTorrent and give it to your friends. Keep seeding your torrent till some of your friends have a copy of the file. :)

OP
ramakanta

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
Create a torrent file of your collection using uTorrent and give it to your friends. Keep seeding your torrent till some of your friends have a copy of the file. :)
i have install utorrent . after that how to use?? please help me..

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
*torrentfreak.com/how-to-create-a-torrent/

How to Share Your Own Files Using BitTorrent

BitTorrent for Beginners: Share Large Files Using Your Own Private Tracker - How-To Geek

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~

Dropbox is better, your files stay yours and aren't public.

Champ

.NET Guru
@Garbage for 1 to one transfer torrents wont be a efficient medium

@op Just use any file-sharing sit, check transfer limits for free users,

Also it seems video you are trying to share is directly from handy-cam,
compress to a good format using Mpeg4 compression size will reduce drastically without any visible quality loss...

Top Bottom