laptop purchase????

Shray Saxena

Right off the assembly line
i am going to buy a laptop after going through lots of research i come across these three models under my budge
1.hp pavillion g6-2005ax
HP Pavilion G6-2005AX Laptop (APU Quad Core A8/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win7 HB/ 1.5GB Graph): Flipkart.com: Compare, Review HP Notebook

2. acer aspire v3 551g
Acer Aspire V3-551G Laptop (APU Quad Core A8/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win7 HB/ 2.5GB Graph) (NX.M0FSI.004): Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Acer Notebook

3. samsung np355vc-s031n

Samsung NP355V5C-S03IN Laptop (APU Quad Core A8/ 6GB/ 750GB/ Win7 HP/ 1GB Graph): Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Samsung Notebook

from all these which one should i buy???

gameranand

Living to Play
Wrong section. Ask in Laptop section. :)

As for suggestion I guess HP would be a better deal if bought from Flipkart as all the three laptops are nearly identical so HP is giving better VFM and HP service Service Centers are not hard to find. :p

duke123

In the zone
GET G6 2005AX from infibeam..after applying GREEN2012 COUPON you will get it for 31769₹...

Samsung one has several advantages for extra 4k

1)HOME PREMIUM VS HOME BASIC(but if u upgrade to windows 8 both will get windows pro)
2)2GB More RAM
3)Better build quality
4)1 Extra USB port
5)750GB VS 500GB HARD DISK
6)Flipkart e-Gift Voucher worth Rs.900

Last edited:
OP
S

Shray Saxena

sorry for not asking the question in the wrong section i am new to this forum....thanks for reply.now

1.is this true that igb graphics cardas in hp and 2 gb graphics gard as in acer don't matter much???
2.as duke give various advantages of samsung laptops i am thinking of the same,but there is one doubt in my mind that samsung laptops are durable enough???

duke123

In the zone
1)True not much advantage as both GPU is same 7670M
2)i own a g6 2005ax and i can tell you the build quality is cheap

rider

as Kratos
Buy hp because of cheaper price and onsite service support that lacks in samsung laptops.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
2)i own a g6 2005ax and i can tell you the build quality is cheap

build quality feels cheap cause of the lid's cover which is highly flexible but the overall build is much better for only 32k. Moreover unless one starts to use the cover as a dining table or for chopping vegetables, there won't be any problem ;)

Samsung used to use aluminium or some kind of metal alloy in their earlier laptop but no idea what are being used in the budget laptops. should be same plastic.

OP
S

Shray Saxena

i wanted to uy samsung because of the following reasons:
1. it has more ram
2.it has more space
3.available in more colors
4.graphics card is same as hp so don't matter much
don't you think its good to spend 2-3k more for samsung

and i mentioned one more laptop in my choice acer it has same price as hp so why not acer it has also 1 mp camera

sjstays

Broken In
Why not acer? If we compare it with the other laptops, it has one extra slot for ram free. The hd webcam is also an added advantage. U can also extend the warranty for the next two years by paying only 561 bucks. The disadvantage which I saw is that the display is on the lower side.

OP
S

Shray Saxena

Why not acer? If we compare it with the other laptops, it has one extra slot for ram free. The hd webcam is also an added advantage. U can also extend the warranty for the next two years by paying only 561 bucks. The disadvantage which I saw is that the display is on the lower side.

yes that's why i am going towards acer a bit over hp i dont' know why know one is recommending it i also google it not that much review available but...flipkart reviews are flooded with it..i have two choice now samsung model and acer model which one should i buy????

sjstays

Broken In
Honestly I have seen flipkart giving amazing reviews for whatever products they sell. Not that I am doubting them, but its a bit awkard!

OP
S

Shray Saxena

so you are saying that the reviews on acer laptop are amazing but the laptop is not????are acer laptops not that much good as compared to samsung and hp ???

Top Bottom