Laptop or Desktop for Gaming. ( Please atleast read this thread )

rickson23

The Pirate King
All these years I craved to assemble a Dream Desktop Gaming Rig...But times have changed..I'm 21 now..I got Job In Middle East.
Most probably I'll Staying sharing bed space there with Collegaues.
This brings a problem. I dont know I will have enf space to assemble my Desktop in the room I Stay (I may,I havent seen the room space yet).
I wanted to play F1,COD,FIFA,NFS Games in high res.
Now I'm planning to buy lappy as I know I can accomodate it wherever I stay.
Not sure wil I get time to play all games(definitly wil play fifa),I also Want to concentrate on my work by stuyding surfing INTERNET.

So laptop or desktop ?
Suggest Some laptop which will support upcoming(atleast 2014) F1, FIFA and COD releases.
What would be Ideal Screen Size.I Prefer 15inch.

Soumik

Padawan
If you are in middle east. I suggest get in touch with a reseller and get the local clevo 150em laptop variant with 680m gcard. The current generation flagship cards are very similar in performance to the desktop versions.
If you need more power, chk for local versions of clevo 370em (17" this one). It supports crossfire and sli on cheap. Pick your card and dominate the game world :p.

Broken In
All these years I craved to assemble a Dream Desktop Gaming Rig...But times have changed..I'm 21 now..I got Job In Middle East.
Most probably I'll Staying sharing bed space there with Collegaues.
This brings a problem. I dont know I will have enf space to assemble my Desktop in the room I Stay (I may,I havent seen the room space yet).
I wanted to play F1,COD,FIFA,NFS Games in high res.
Now I'm planning to buy lappy as I know I can accomodate it wherever I stay.
Not sure wil I get time to play all games(definitly wil play fifa),I also Want to concentrate on my work by stuyding surfing INTERNET.

So laptop or desktop ?
Suggest Some laptop which will support upcoming(atleast 2014) F1, FIFA and COD releases.
What would be Ideal Screen Size.I Prefer 15inch.

Dude!! For pure gaming get a console waaay cheaper than a desktop :D

ratul

█████████████████
Dude!! For pure gaming get a console waaay cheaper than a desktop :D

no reason for purchasing console now, due to aging hardware and OP's constraint staying in a room with his colleagues..(where i don't expect a HDTV for console)..
Also PS4 and XBOX 720 are too speculated for next year's launch, so console is a BIG NO....
I would also suggest a PC for gaming if you can adjust it in your room, as gaming on a lappy is not that of pleasent experience.. :)

sayan8

()==[:::::::::> ◖(◣ ◢)◗
Get hp dv6 amd apu or for extreme performwnce get Alienware..

I would take Ps Vita..

OP
R

rickson23

The Pirate King
As I have mentioned my Appetite for Gaming is decreasing, aslo need to use the PC for office work like Internet research.
I play only FIFA,COD and F1 games..I dont like the Alien Stuff games.
Good Laptop Could run these games I suppose. BIGGG NO for Console.
Any specific models of laptop for my requirement,All these I never thought about owning a Laptop so I dont know which Laptops to Select. Dont want Alienware as it is overkill for my needs.

As I have mentioned my Appetite for Gaming is decreasing, aslo need to use the PC for office work like Internet research.
I play only FIFA,COD and F1 games..I dont like the Alien Stuff games.
Good Laptop Could run these games I suppose. BIGGG NO for Console.
Any specific models of laptop for my requirement,All these I never thought about owning a Laptop so I dont know which Laptops to Select. Dont want Alienware as it is overkill for my needs.

Top Bottom