• Total voters

aroraanant

Explorer
Hi guys I need some help from you.
I need to buy a Laptop for my brother.
Wanted a 14" laptop.
Please suggest something approx 30k
I have the following 3 options in my mind:
Toshiba Satellite C Series Laptop C640-X4012,this one i5 and 4GB ram and for less than 30k looks really good
Sony VAIO E Series Laptop VPCEG25EN
Sony VAIO E Series Laptop VPCEH25EN,Though this one has a 15" screen but what attracts me is it has 512mb graphic card.
Please suggest me which one is the best.
And how is after sales service of Sony and Toshiba.
And does any one of you had any bad experience with Sony or Toshiba?
And if there is any other model then also please tell me.
Your suggestions are welcomed

Cilus

laborare est orare
In my opinion, Asus X Series X53SC-SX187D Laptop is the best laptop available within 30K. The local price is around 28.5k...Just verified yesterday from Rashi peripherals Bhubaneswar. The build quality is quite good, battery life is excellent and Asus has good service for their Laptops. it is 15.6" model, the 14" model is available in 27.8K.

It has
Intel 2nd Gen Core i3 2310M
2 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 Ram max upgradable upto 8 GB (only 500 bucks is required to update it to 4GB, a single 4 GB module)
500 GB 5400 RPM HDD
1 GB DDR3 GT 520M DirectX 11 Graphics card
15.6" HD Glare Display with 1366X768 resolution
0.3 Mgapixel Webcam
Bluetooth Version 3.0
3 USB 2.0 port
1 USB 3.0 port
1000 Mbps Lan

OP
aroraanant

aroraanant

Explorer
^^^
Can you please tell me the model no. of 14" laptop.
And have you got a laptop as I have no knowledge or experience of Asus laptops and I really don't have any idea how good their performance will be and how much durable they will be.
I have got a dell laptop and don't wish to go for dell again.
And please suggest me a 14" laptop only and if you guys are suggesting me a 15" laptop then it should be a very light laptop as it will be used a lot in traveling.

And I can increase my budget till 35k only if there is something really good n worth(something with i5,4gb ram and a graphic card will be awesome,if I can get in approx 35k)

And also tell me how is
HP Notebook HP 430 Laptop

madhu

Broken In
^^^
Can you please tell me the model no. of 14" laptop.
And have you got a laptop as I have no knowledge or experience of Asus laptops and I really don't have any idea how good their performance will be and how much durable they will be.
I have got a dell laptop and don't wish to go for dell again.
And please suggest me a 14" laptop only and if you guys are suggesting me a 15" laptop then it should be a very light laptop as it will be used a lot in traveling.

And I can increase my budget till 35k only if there is something really good n worth(something with i5,4gb ram and a graphic card will be awesome,if I can get in approx 35k)

And also tell me how is
HP Notebook HP 430 Laptop

Hi ,
Did u get the laptop?? Even am looking for the same budget....
Does anyone have experienced in toshiba?? how about the service in india?

OP
aroraanant

aroraanant

Explorer
I have already purchased both the sony laptops(14" and 15" model) few weeks back...
Anyways thank for the suggestion guys.
Mods please closed this thread

Top Bottom