Laptop @40k-60k

Pratz993

Broken In
Do help me out here my friend wants to buy a laptop and the buget is 40k-60k....He prefers gaming,movies and programming...plz help...

i adviced DELL XPS series bt he strictly wants more information about that...

@Sam do comment on this thread

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
for 60k, he can get a highly customized Dell XPS 14 or 15. but then it depends on what he'll use it for. cause Acer, Asus, HP, Sony & Lenovo also have quite a few models that fits that price section.

spm

Journeyman
i think u should wait for the ilano launch and see what they have to offer.
they may or may not be suited for u. if they are u will have more options. and if the they are not then there a chance of intel reducing the price of sandybridge. these are just guesses and whats ur opinion about this guys. is there any chance for this to happen.

OP
Pratz993

Pratz993

Broken In
for 60k, he can get a highly customized Dell XPS 14 or 15. but then it depends on what he'll use it for. cause Acer, Asus, HP, Sony & Lenovo also have quite a few models that fits that price section.

he mainly wants for gaming...i just saw dell 15 xps,well customisation exceeds the price as it is 52,000 base price...he wanted an i7 with great graphics card...

also wat do u'all say abt HP ENVY 14 beats edition and HP Pavillion DV6 6017tx....wat are their prices??

aroraanant

Explorer
why not go for Apple Macbook pro from ebay available at ONLY 58-59K.I think its the best option available otherwise xps is the best,please don't go for HP as still its laptops have heat sinking and many other problems.

Top Bottom