LAN-able Racing games

win32.tr0jan

Journeyman
My bro recently came from abroad and brought NFS Undercover.Currently we can play multiplayer only online!...I heard that there is a patch for UC to make LAN available,for Shift too.
Anyone knows more info about this patch?
Which are other good Racing/Rally games that are play-able in LAN without connecting to net?

Alok

Adventurer
The best on lan party is NFS-MOST WANTED.
easy to connect, easy to setup, unlimited fun:)

Alok

Adventurer
Then grid. I haven't played split second.

Yes blur is good ,not so much but u will enjoy.

OP
win32.tr0jan

win32.tr0jan

Journeyman
I want to know whether GRID and Split Second got offline LAN mode?Like Me and my brother can play LAN with desktop and his laptop without sharing the internet connection?
What about burnout?
Ya,saw Blur in Youtube,I guess SPlit second is much better! :)

gameranand

Living to Play
I don't know about offline LAN but in split second you can play split screen though and that was real fun for me. :)

Alok

Adventurer
^^split screen ? I never tried such way.
I have big monitor , now gonna buy ss-velocity.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
The best on lan party is NFS-MOST WANTED.
easy to connect, easy to setup, unlimited fun:)

I was never successful to set up LAN game with NFS MW even with 1.3 patch but I've played NFS UG2 on lan and it was a great fun ;-)

Alok

Adventurer
its been there since NFS 3 :grin:

Hannnn I have whole NFS series...........but didn't notice , probably coz i have lan to play with others.:))

I was never successful to set up LAN game with NFS MW even with 1.3 patch but I've played NFS UG2 on lan and it was a great fun ;-)

:-?I have to just install and click on lan....and then start.....not a little problem...and i have 1.3 black edition..

Top Bottom