kudos to fellow member anandk

Status
Not open for further replies.

anandk

Distinguished Member
WTH ! Didnt know about all these till Santosh brought it to my notice !! Knew only about Activewin and OSNews as having carried it :D Thanx guys for bringing it to my notice :D

And Thanx for your wishes ! Thanx to you guys and ThinkDigit forum.

Tuxan has been prompt enuff to increase bw to 35/40 GB now imdtyly ! Grt service ;)

din

Tribal Boy
Cool. Congrats Anand, the great news guy.

Also, nice to hear MS send replies to MVP's emails. After reading Gx's experiences, I thought they do not send replies to even their own MVPs.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
^^ They always listen to us. There are special links for MVPs to submit their suggestions, reporting bugs, etc. Even we have special webchats and conferences with Microsoft time to time. ;)

din

Tribal Boy
@Vishal Gupta

Really sorry, I never knew that. Long back, GX collected a lot of suggestions from digit forum users, I do not remember what it was, something related to MS products. And he showed us a reply which is very close to an auto response !

Sorry again as I thought thats the experience of all MVPs. I was wrong.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
^^ No problem mate. In fact once I sent a few suggestions for Startmenu and Taskbar for Windows 7 and I got great response from the developer team. So at least for me the experience was good. :)

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
Congrats Anand Bro

winvista club's email interaction with MS regarding WIndows 7 is now doing rounds on major tech sites includin the inquirer; engadget & gizmodo

Bro.....
Unable to understand here.......
Wht is Win7? Is it a new operating system

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom