Kolkata Android MeetUp (todo..)

gmg9

in the kaya
hi friends. its been really a exciting journey..we have been using android and other smart phone/tablet os.. specially android. within very short time the phones becomes our computer type devices.. so r u interested to joinds hands n share ur experiences and show us wht cool thing u hav done with ur smart device..

what i trying to tell u nw is dat.. few months bck i just got this idea. we hav so many doubts n curiosity abt this, we ask on various channels n forums.. so why dnt we meetup with this people n share our experiences.. its really gonna be fun..so here it is..

as i am leaving in kolkata.. so this goes specially for all people staying in here right nw. bt anyone can join frm anywhere.. no barriers..

WE r planing for a initial meetup of all android owners (and also other smart device os) of kolkata. hav some future plans on this too. basically the meeup is for sharing experiences. its nt a computer installation/configuration type meetup. bt as if the meetup grows, we can hav tech people/devs to show us various demos on installing/configuring things on ur smart devices and talk abt future tech for it..

like on first meetup i am planning to show "howto install custom rom on ur device step by step.. and few guids n doubts abt it"..

bt as i says.. we must need people to join for this tech cause to grow further. so if u really into this tech kine of thing or want a taste of this..

FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST ANY IDEA. REALLY NEED U ALL FOR THIS..THX

plz PM me or email/gtalk me aug.kol@gmail.com...

also if u knw anyone having interested on such topic n meetup..plz feel free ask him/her to join..

----------------------

Plz show ur interest of participation by submitting ur name, email etc... on this form..

SUBMIT FORM: ADD UR DETAILS HERE

WEB VIEW: Interested Participants List

STAY TUNE: Date n Venue will be declared soon ...

stay safe..stay tech..

--------------------------------------------

Update 1: facebook group created .. plz join here *www.facebook.com/groups/aug.kol/

Update 2: gmail/gtalk account created for easy communication.. feel free to contact aug.kol@gmail.com ..

Last edited:
OP
gmg9

gmg9

in the kaya
Nice initiative....
@gmg9 - a suggestion, u can add a google doc form in place of excel

thx arjun for ur interest n support..
i thought excel would be better than doc sheet. is nt it ? anyways, i am nt dat much with excel or doc..hehe..

UPDATE: THX arjun.. new form added..

Last edited:

blue_earth

Broken In
Nice idea. We could also create a Whatsapp/Huddle Group called something like "Kolkata Android Users" and add each other. Can share tips/solve probs and keep updated with the latest green robot users in Calcutta! Just an idea :)

OP
gmg9

gmg9

in the kaya
Nice idea. We could also create a Whatsapp/Huddle Group called something like "Kolkata Android Users" and add each other. Can share tips/solve probs and keep updated with the latest green robot users in Calcutta! Just an idea :)

Thx a lot for ur idea. Really appreciate. Added to todo list..

OP
gmg9

gmg9

in the kaya
Kolkata Android Users Group created on facebook .. plz join here Log In | Facebook
u need to hav facebook a/c...

Last edited:
OP
gmg9

gmg9

in the kaya
The form looks excellent....joined the FB group, I think all members can promote the communities to their friends:razz:!

thx,..
yea.. dats wat we needed right nw.. spread the word..

we need some volunteer and two coordinator.. as i am really busy this month.. so not getting much time.. i will upload the 'todo' list ... other members r working on it.. bt they r also bit of a busy right now...

mainly right now .. we r working on the meetup project.. the main prob we r facingis dat... to fix a proper place....

contact email/gtalk address changed to [B]aug.kol@gmail.com[/B].. feel free to contact..

Top Bottom