Knoppix Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
Nemesis said:
@khattam: You ought to be more polite when replying to queries. If you don't care about the topic enough, then why bother replying? Help people if you can; don't reply if you cannot/don't want to help; and please don't be condescending while helping others. People come here to get doubts cleared; not to be called n00bs and mocked. Maintain forum etiquette.

Oh.......... I got a scolding from the mod when I was trying to help someone burn an ISO............ Hehe..... I'll take it...........

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
If you think that was a scolding, so be it. All I want to say is that when people ask for help, they expect politeness. If you call others n00bs and say you don't really care, nobody will respect you or listen to you. Besides, forum etiquette demands that you be polite when responding to queries on this forum. It is for your own good.

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
Nemesis said:
If you think that was a scolding, so be it. All I want to say is that when people ask for help, they expect politeness. If you call others n00bs and say you don't really care, nobody will respect you or listen to you. Besides, forum etiquette demands that you be polite when responding to queries on this forum. It is for your own good.
Hehe... Thanks for the suggestion, will take that into account.......... Thoda majak kiya..... Sorry...........

champ_rock

champ_rock
ok u have to burn a image in nero and select the iso file from there.

i think that will work it will automatically create a boot disk.....u can use smart boot manager (floppy) to boot rom a cd if u find going into the bios as dangerous or untrustworthy...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom