kindly help to find the Driver for this

quan chi

mortal kombat
guys i have this ENTER - USB TO LAN but i am unable to find its driver.the cd which came with it reads blank or you can say corrupted.
can anyone please help.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Boot through Ubuntu 11.10 Live CD. Open Terminal and type 'lsusb' without quotes. The chipset will get listed and search for the Windows driver.

Neuron

Electronic.
*www.4shared.com/file/AcoSemw8/USB_TO_LAN_WIN_7.html
I think that's it.

Link obtained from Support

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
what OS you are on ?? The exact name of the device is JP1081 USB2.0 To Fast Ethernet Adapter ( JIAPENG Network Technology ) ;-)

Use this app ( link below ) to get the drivers for it ;-)
*www.drivermax.com/index.htm

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Why did you order such a novel device. There is so much Netgear, Asus, Belkin out there -- for this type of stuff.

OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
what OS you are on ?? The exact name of the device is JP1081 USB2.0 To Fast Ethernet Adapter ( JIAPENG Network Technology ) ;-)

Use this app ( link below ) to get the drivers for it ;-)
Driver update - Use DriverMax to update all your Windows PC drivers

You have not been made mod for nothing!You are awesome!! it solved the problem.:D
anyways thanks to all the guys for replying.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Chalo bhai chalo... problem solved. topgear zindabad. Baki sab pani kam chai... :|

;)
Glad that your problem is solved! :D

Blue Ripazah

THE CHOSEN ONE
guys i have this ENTER - USB TO LAN but i am unable to find its driver.the cd which came with it reads blank or you can say corrupted.
can anyone please help.

can this be used to connect reliance usb modem to connect it to wifi router and distribute it further...

Neuron

Electronic.
Wierd the driver provided by the manufacturer didn't work.Better not buy the products of such brands.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
can this be used to connect reliance usb modem to connect it to wifi router and distribute it further...
is there any way to connect it to router without keeping the pc on ...
You are talking of this, right?

You will not be able to share Reliance Netconnect Broadband+ using a simple router which has only ethernet and ADSL port.

You'll be needing a something like this: Hame HM432R

*img138.imageshack.us/img138/5830/dsc01742o.jpg

Supported modems: *www.ekwireless.in/modems.html

Post source: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/1305542-post6144.html

You'd need a Wifi router which can accept a 3.5G USB Modem connected to it.

I hope I have understood your query fine. :)

What quan chi has is, a device which converts a USB port on the computer to an Ethernet (LAN) port.

Blue Ripazah

THE CHOSEN ONE
You are talking of this, right?

You'd need a Wifi router which can accept a 3.5G USB Modem connected to it.

I hope I have understood your query fine. :)

What quan chi has is, a device which converts a USB port on the computer to an Ethernet (LAN) port.

yes u got me right ....

so this means that i hv to buy another router that supports 3.5g ......
are they available in delhi....and how much do they cost ....

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
yes u got me right ....

so this means that i hv to buy another router that supports 3.5g ......
are they available in delhi....and how much do they cost ....

Ico, embedded the link in the image he posted. That is my setup.

1. Check out the website for compatability to your 3G device. This is mandatory. You cannot just buy any router.
2. Contact Ekwireless and they can guide you how to buy it.
3. Else search the model you found matching to your 3G device on Ebay. Highly likey ekwireless will be the seller. I bought that black router from them

Best.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wierd the driver provided by the manufacturer didn't work.Better not buy the products of such brands.

It was the driver CD that did not work but trust me - sometime you just have to buy and use such things ! and after putting a little effort behind them they can really produce some good result ;-)

Top Bottom