kindly add programs successfully running in wine

Status
Not open for further replies.

subratabera

Just another linux lover.
Why are you runnig firefox & thunderbird in wine???

I am running Amibroker (charting software - windows only) without any problem in wine.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^it comes by default in wine now.

I ran Mafia last time and foobar 2000

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Foobar runs fine on Wine .. No eyecandy though .. It even update the tags (last played time and played counter) of those files ...
I tried in vain to configure Maxthon to run under Ubuntu .. Same with Yahoo Messenger ..

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Photoshop CS, Premeire 6, Dreamweaver MX, Flash MX, PowerDVD, CoD1, CoD2, TMNF, F1 2007, Half-Life 1/2.....will post more as I remember.

Edit: Irfanview, SoundForge,.

abhinandh

Proud to be Linux
utorrent and flashget run perfect with all features working.

flashgot(FF extension) now supports flashget installed under wine and so they make a sweet combo.

@gaurav, you run FF under wine just for the sake of a skin????:confused:

Pat

Beyond Smart
utorrent and flashget run perfect with all features working.

flashgot(FF extension) now supports flashget installed under wine and so they make a sweet combo.

Is it ?? :eek: I dint know that! Will give it a shot tonight..Thanks!

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Hmmm .. I'd think thats personal preference .. Though I use Notepad++ on my Windows machine but I really like using Vim on my Unix terminal and Ubuntu installation ..

Hmmm .. I'd think thats personal preference .. Though I use Notepad++ on my Windows machine but I really like using Vim on my Unix terminal and Ubuntu installation ..
Notepad++ was MADE only because windows lacked a powerful GPLed feature rich text editor. It was supposed to give a feel of GVim, Gedit, Kate, etc to the average windows user and be as light.

So I feel there is no point trying to use it in linux. It has equi-featured alternatives.

Nyway, lemme add another program:

MediaCoder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom