Kill all running apps with a double click

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbalegere

Broken In
I have created a batch file which determines all the process started by the user and terminates all these processes.
It kills only the processes started by the user.These processes includes tray applications and background applications.

Using this batch file you can free up lots of RAM before starting any memory intensive application like Games or Video Encoders.You don’t have terminate each and every application to free up RAM.

This batch file works with both Windows XP and Windows Vista.

NOTE:This batch file cannot kill protected applications like that of Anti-Virus and Firewall

SCREENSHOTS
Windows XP

*bharatbalegere.googlepages.com/killpicxp.JPG

Windows Vista

*bharatbalegere.googlepages.com/killpicvista.jpg

More info and download link here
*agnipulse.com/2009/02/kill-all-running-apps-with-a-double-click/

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
Good work dude!
You can score extra points my making another batch file that restores all closed applications!

Also I think AMD's fusion app does something similar...closing applications before starting a fps thing..

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
@bbalegere
OMG! Thank u very much! its of gr8 use to me..Thank u...Really quite handy batch file..
@spammer(how782685)
Well, this time i gonna thank u(ur spam action), for making this thread come in front page/in my view..:D :mrgreen:

neonlight

Broken In
Good work dude!
You can score extra points my making another batch file that restores all closed applications!

Also I think AMD's fusion app does something similar...closing applications before starting a fps thing..

lol ... if he does that i guess then that batch file be a hell of a file. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom