Keyboard catastrophe!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dumbledore

Journeyman
I have an iBall Powerkey Designer keyboard, which I own for about 2 years. This problem only cropped up for about a month or so, and it's enough to make me tear my hair out. The keys on my keyboard are jumbled up. The alphabet and number keys are alright, but when I press the up direction key, the scroll lock lights up. And, the windows key has the functionality of both Ctrl and Alt. (i.e) Instead of pressing Ctrl and Alt both together, I can press the windows key alone. The right Alt key is the power off key now, so Ctrl + Alt + Del switches off my system.

This doesn't happen with any other keyboard, ofcourse. I know replacing it is always an option, but can anything be done for it?

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
iball keyboards look nice and fancy, but in my experience they're not very robust. I stopped giving them to my clients a long time ago. I had a Powerkey Designer a few years ago, but it has long bitten the dust. IMO you'll be better off replacing your keyboard.

surinder

Tech addict
keyboards and mice are use and throw kind of items and as you said you are using it from for about 2 years what more you can ask for I think that particular model has a warranty period of 3 years so try to get it replaced otherwise get a new combo Logitech Internet Pro Desktop @1K.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom