Katawa Shoujo (Disability Girls)

Piyush

Lanaya
Dunno but you might want to checkout the thread on facepunch forums, or I will have a peek at it. But AFAIK nothing comes closer to this in terms of story and the attachment with characters.

thanks will do
will share anything like this novel
its just too good to close in between
I only close it when my eyes starts to burn

@faun
I just fell off the roof while having a drink with Kenji.I died.*credits roll*
its just 14%complete
how can i complete the whole story.Even the ACT 1 is partially completed.and rest of the 5 acts (I guess related to each girl) is locked for me.How can I unlock them?

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
@faun
I just fell off the roof while having a drink with Kenji.I died.*credits roll*
its just 14%complete
how can i complete the whole story.Even the ACT 1 is partially completed.and rest of the 5 acts (I guess related to each girl) is locked for me.How can I unlock them?

Each character have their own arc, depending upon the choices you made. I got one flow chart from fp forum. I'll put the link here.

Finally found the link to flowchart after scouring through the thread in fp:

Feuver said:
Katawa shoujo full flowchart V2.7
Act 1 V2.7
Rin's arc V2.7
Shizune's arc V2.7
Hanako's arc V2.7
Lilly's arc V2.7
Emi's arc V2.7

Official soundtrack is up for download. Link in original post.

*i.imgur.com/diyhl.jpg

Last edited:

Piyush

Lanaya
Completed each and every possible arc/story
Here's my honest review: :)

First of all this was my first Visual Novel .
So when I was installing it, I thought it was a game since I never played a VN before.But I was was shocked ( and somewhat down) to learn that its almost like a manga.So there were mixed feelings from my side, whether I play it or not.
Since it was a weekend, I thought of giving it a try.And to my surprise, this journey turned out to be remarkably good.This is going to be a permanent memory in my case :) .

I'll just summarize my experience with each character's story/arc to ease up things a lil bit.

Lily: A classic love story.....you cant remain dry eyed in the end
Hanako: A heart touching love story....the one I liked the most
Rin: Mysteriously interesting love story
Emi: Love story with loads of fun in between
Shizune: A normal love story with parties and festivals a lot

Thats all I can say or else I'd end up spoiling the fun
I would sincerely recommend all of you guys to give it a shot.....you wont find something like that so soon. :)

Last edited:
OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Nice, not getting time and inclination to finish any game apart from occasional Killing Floor sessions.

Will finish Emi's path this weekend. Good to see that it's larger than a game.

*i.imgur.com/VjJDA.png

Piyush

Lanaya
@faun
that is some nice pack of advise for all of those who either played it or not...doesnt matter

BTW if you come across something like this novel, then please do share it
I've so far managed to find only one:
Kana Little Sister

also...If you are going to finish all the routes......make sure you complete Lily's at last :)

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
@faun
that is some nice pack of advise for all of those who either played it or not...doesnt matter

BTW if you come across something like this novel, then please do share it
I've so far managed to find only one:
Kana Little Sister

also...If you are going to finish all the routes......make sure you complete Lily's at last :)

I am not sure if there are any visual novels parallels Katawa Shoujo. Will keep an eye on that,

Yep, still in Emi's arc will finish today hopefully. Leave Lily's arc for last. Any specific reason...of course do not put up spoilers :)

Piyush

Lanaya
Yep, still in Emi's arc will finish today hopefully. Leave Lily's arc for last. Any specific reason...of course do not put up spoilers :)

well for first, the epilogue follows just after lily's arc and nobody else's.
And this is the best story in terms of finishing the Yamaku journey.But still you'll feel "Oh man....I want more of this!!" after completing the game.
just make sure to finish the game with Lily's arc in last and Hanako's in 2nd last.
Please dont ask for specific reasons....I may end up spoiling the fun :|

nims11

BIOS Terminator
What a pathetic ending for me :(
Hisao spends the festival drunk with kenji and falls off the roof and dies.

I am done with this game for now. :(

Piyush

Lanaya
What a pathetic ending for me :(
Hisao spends the festival drunk with kenji and falls off the roof and dies.

I am done with this game for now. :(

had the same ending for the first time
infact all paths which lead to Kenji leads to death

better go for girls endings
Faun shared a flowchart for decisions somewhere above

She is soo cute. :wub:

Anyway, I just entered the library for the first time.. will continue from there.

EDIT
This is amazing. I never got so emotionally involved with any game.
And the music. :wub:

Last edited:
^ :)
I wanted to use her full face as my avatar, but exposing her others side felt like an offense to her character, even though she is just a character in a game.

BTW, the meeting with Lily was the best off all the introductions of characters in my opinion. It was just so *girlish gibberish* :wub:

Top Bottom