Kaspersky Antivirus - The Best Ever!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ferrarif50

Journeyman
Hi,

I use Kaspersky Antivirus in my machine. Its awesome!

It has got a simple interface, less than 50 MB installation and does not offer major configurstion options.

It has only got three settings for real-time scanning and on-demand scanning, that is low, medium and high.

Offers, regular virus updates and that is it.

So what makes this russian av the best? read on!

It offers the best real time scanning. It scans every damn thing you do in your computer (except mouse and cursor movements!!). Opening a file, copying, moving, deleting, insert a CD and it does a very quick scan, and every instance of a Window is scanned, run a software, its instance is also scanned, every new process and threads are scanned too.

When u connect to the Net, every web page being downloaded will be scanned. ( I came across so many website, which just by visiting puts Trojans in your machine!!. If not for KAV, ....!!!). Even if a file is downloaded say using a download manager in different parts, each part will be regularly scanned.

It also protects ur machine from hacker intrusions, Trojans...etc

So, get a copy and make ur computer a almost total secure place!!!

aadipa

Padawan
Yaya KAV is the best. But....

Spend 3K on KAV and another 3K on RAM that u need to run it smoothly ;)

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
ah mannnnnnnnn....another AV post!...couldnt you just reply to this post ? *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16752&start=15

Am gonna ask the mod to close this.

Deep

Version 2.0
I think this topic should be kept alive since it is his personal exp. with the software and he is sharing it with others...

Deep

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Yeah, even i use KAV personal edition , I have a old system and KAV is just perfect for my system.
It has a high detection rate than norton and other AV's.

The only problem is that it's not free :(

vijaythefool

In the zone
Its a good one but takes a lot of time compared to other antiviruses.
i ve taken 3 hrs to compleate a full scan on my 80 gb comp

Dipen01

Youngling
hey there..

even am big fan of kaspersky... but mates i got one problem.. how do get its updates ??? :?: My machine is not connected to net.. so i need update in Local folder...
yah Kasperskya site.. has provided ftp to download it but it takes a long time..
so if anyone of ya can suggest me where to download updates from it will be gr8...
anyways...

Cheers..
Dipen

theraven

Technomancer
too much protection for a machine not on a network/internet if u ask me
unless u get data exchanged from untrustable sources

Dipen01

Youngling
Dipen01 said:
yah Kasperskya site.. has provided ftp to download it but it takes a long time..

well thats what i said.. they have thier ftp link from which u have to copy bases and index folder... to ur HDD...
i knw it... but it takes a lot of time.. so was asking for alternatives... anywys... if ya know any different lemme know.. thanx...

Cheers...
Dipen

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
aadipa said:
Yaya KAV is the best. But....

Spend 3K on KAV and another 3K on RAM that u need to run it smoothly ;)
I'll agree........
Really hogs the system.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom