Kahani comics ki!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Just like old video games thread.
Anyone here who read comics.
I used to read comics like Chacha Chaudhary,Biloo,Pinki,Nagraj lol Dhruv,Bankelal,Hawaldar Bahadur.:D :D I still have some in .pdf files.:p

narangz

Web developer
Chacha Chaudhary, Biloo, Pinki, Raman, Champak
Misha, Tintin

I've read these :D & some others too

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I luved the witty Dhruv, merciless Doga, comical Fighter Toads and Khoonkhar Bheriya (Kobi aur Bheriya)

yep i remember Gamraj and Bankelal

In Manoj comics Hawaldaar Bhadur, Krookbond etc

I liked Tintin comics too, DC comics were not always good.

OP
gaurav_indian

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
I luved the witty Dhruv, merciless Doga, comical Fighter Toads and Khoonkhar Bheriya (Kobi aur Bheriya)

yep i remember Gamraj and Bankelal

In Manoj comics Hawaldaar Bhadur, Krookbond etc

I liked Tintin comics too, DC comics were not always good.

I have got some of these in pdf versions.:p

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
You all said you used to read Comics...

So here I become 1st to say I still read them :D
I readed : All Nagraj's , Dhruv's and Doga's Comics ever released (I am still reading Nagraj.. The new nagraj of Jahreela barud series is awesome..). Dhruv's Spider series has gud storyline too.
Never enjoyed Bankelal,... HavalDar Bahadur was amazing...
(I used to give Comics on rent so I had a collection of almost 4000 comics back then..)

In international comics I am following Naruto Manga, New Exiles, Bleach Manga, Death Note manga (completed today), All Star Series from DC, The Walking Dead from Image comics and Batman Underground series..

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
^^ Jeez.. No...
Read Jahreela Barud series...
Nagraj is back on his journey to eliminate terrorism and he STARTED KILLING again... And the quality of graphics is now of International level...
Same can be said for Dhruv's Spider series...
(Check Raj Comics Forum.. M a active member there:D)

OP
gaurav_indian

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
You all said you used to read Comics...

So here I become 1st to say I still read them :D
I readed : All Nagraj's , Dhruv's and Doga's Comics ever released (I am still reading Nagraj.. The new nagraj of Jahreela barud series is awesome..). Dhruv's Spider series has gud storyline too.
Never enjoyed Bankelal,... HavalDar Bahadur was amazing...
(I used to give Comics on rent so I had a collection of almost 4000 comics back then..)

In international comics I am following Naruto Manga, New Exiles, Bleach Manga, Death Note manga (completed today), All Star Series from DC, The Walking Dead from Image comics and Batman Underground series..

Matlab reri pe comics lagata tha?Padosi ki kasam mujhe pehle se hi tere pe shak tha.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom