Kagzaat Online Free Legal Documentation - A Website By ME

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrintech

Technomancer
Great Initiative :)

But you need to do some SEO work. Title Tags are missing/same for almost all pages.

Refer: *static.googleusercontent.com/exter.../search-engine-optimization-starter-guide.pdf

Great work again :)

OP
mohityadavx

mohityadavx

Youngling
Great Initiative :)

But you need to do some SEO work. Title Tags are missing/same for almost all pages.

Refer: *static.googleusercontent.com/exter.../search-engine-optimization-starter-guide.pdf

Great work again :)

Thanx Man !

Will read the pdf and will make suitable changes. Thanx a lot once again for SEO.

buddyram

New Voyage
@OP: nice initiative bro
its a very tedious process in making paper work for the documents, i'll surely follow this site. lets see how it grooms

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
nice site dude....

you can also include a entry for standard affidavit for passport...will be useful for passport ppl..though it has to be notarised

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
Hi mohit - small clarification

So if you print the legal documentation from this site for eg in stamp paper/legal paper
and will the lawyer sign for notary?Will the charge be same also getting typed by him comapred to just notary.

OP
mohityadavx

mohityadavx

Youngling
Hi mohit - small clarification

So if you print the legal documentation from this site for eg in stamp paper/legal paper
and will the lawyer sign for notary?Will the charge be same also getting typed by him comapred to just notary.

Well this is not the case. RTI doesn't require notary signature.

Rent Agreement require notary signature. You print this agreement. Affix revenue stamp of required money on top of it ( Ask notary only he will tell ) Get it attested Notary will charge nominal ie. Rs 10 to Rs 50/- (Dont give him more than this) You save on drafting, typing etc charges which is several 100s.

OP
mohityadavx

mohityadavx

Youngling
1000 + likes and more updates at front page
Next Form Update in March
Can anyone give me tips to optimize the site SEO!

mrintech

Technomancer

you need to get quality backlinks from other sites with specific anchor text. This anchor text will bring you traffic from search engines, especially Google, when people performs a search

Ask your friends to link to Homepage/other pages of your site, with specific anchor text, from their blogs/websites - but don't over do this, as there might be a penalty from Google

Read the SEO Guide I shared with you earlier, almost everything is there in it. The guide is more than sufficient for a static site like yours :)

noob

Cyborg Agent

i can give you one simple example.
Use keywords people will normally use to reach website.
E.g Any user will search for "sample rent agreement form" to get this form. so same goes in your meta tag of that page /homepage.

OP
mohityadavx

mohityadavx

Youngling
Your home page and index.php are ditto same, then why both?
Couldnt get you? By front page I meant that front page of this thread my site got featured on lawisgreek

And why recommendation for chrome?
Earlier when the site was launched there were some problems in browser other than Google Chrome the blanks in form which are earlier invisible and become visible after you select some specific blank were not working in other browser.

Thanx noob and mrintech :)

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Couldnt get you? By front page I meant that front page of this thread my site got featured on lawisgreek

I meant to say that when I open you site "kagzaat.com", it opens up same page which is further opened up by clicking on top image (reading kagzaat), address being "kahzaat.com/inex.php". Isn't this abnormal? :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom