Kagzaat Online Free Legal Documentation - A Website By ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
mohityadavx

mohityadavx

Youngling
^^

1. I am not a REAL lawyer, so no arguments.

2. I was just trying to help ya !!

3. BTW, what is the USE of using your website, if the whole thing is INCORRECT. :lol: pardon me for saying this.

PS : My intention was to use your website to get my work done.... but :cry: , my senior kicked my ass u know that..................... :evil:

Look Bro I dont know whether you remember or not but you have helped me n number of times on this forum sometimes you even PMEd me I am really grateful to you and trust me I dont wanna argue with you.

I thanked you for your feedback didnt I?

And as per my mistake did I not accepted them havent I said that I didnt considered the Late part or to restructure the last sentence but yes I wont remove the second the from there bcoz it right and tell your senior to consult some Goddamn lawyer bfore bluntly ba*king at you.

I am not a Mr know all but I know when things are right, I study law in one of the prestigious National Law University in this country so have some faith :)

abhidev

Human Spambot
gr8 work buddy....if you pull this off it will save a lot of people from lot of unnecessary hassles....good luck :)

Tech&ME

Banned
Look Bro I dont know whether you remember or not but you have helped me n number of times on this forum sometimes you even PMEd me I am really grateful to you and trust me I dont wanna argue with you.

I thanked you for your feedback didnt I?

And as per my mistake did I not accepted them havent I said that I didnt considered the Late part or to restructure the last sentence but yes I wont remove the second the from there bcoz it right and tell your senior to consult some Goddamn lawyer bfore bluntly ba*king at you.

I am not a Mr know all but I know when things are right, I study law in one of the prestigious National Law University in this country so have some faith :)

Oh my GOD ! you took it so seriously brother.

My apologies please !!

I appreciate your efforts and have full faith in you, that is one of the reason I use your website for my work related stuff.

Frankly, we have Malls and Commercial Complex, which we rent out and this is the reason for me to use your website.

OP
mohityadavx

mohityadavx

Youngling
Oh my GOD ! you took it so seriously brother.

My apologies please !!

I appreciate your efforts and have full faith in you, that is one of the reason I use your website for my work related stuff.

Frankly, we have Malls and Commercial Complex, which we rent out and this is the reason for me to use your website.

Well its solved then. BTW once again thanks for the correction you mentioned I am gonna see them after 13th. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom