Hi Guys,

My friend has a budget of 20k.He plans to buy a mobile phone with
1)Excellent sound quality and
2)Awesome camera performance.

For which he is planning to buy either
1)K850
2)C902.

Which one do you guys suggest and why?
Kindly help him choose the best out of the two.

Suggestions are welcome.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Hi Guys,

My friend has a budget of 20k.He plans to buy a mobile phone with
1)Excellent sound quality and
2)Awesome camera performance.

For which he is planning to buy either
1)K850
2)C902.

Which one do you guys suggest and why?
Kindly help him choose the best out of the two.

Suggestions are welcome.

Check for nokia 5800 xpress music

you ll never see any sony ericsson phones dude

OP
J

jingalala

Broken In
Check for nokia 5800 xpress music

you ll never see any sony ericsson phones dude

Oh Awesome.The phone looks awesome.And its a symbian phone.Sound quality also will be good.But what about the camera quality dude.It has 3.15 mp camera.Dude,the camera quality doesn't seem to be good.Everything seems to be excellent except camera quality.

What's your take on that dude?

What's the cost though?
Is it available in India?

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Oh Awesome.The phone looks awesome.And its a symbian phone.Sound quality also will be good.But what about the camera quality dude.It has 3.15 mp camera.Dude,the camera quality doesn't seem to be good.Everything seems to be excellent except camera quality.

What's your take on that dude?

What's the cost though?
Is it available in India?

20k , dont underestimate the came the video recording is 30 fps <DVD quality recording>

"then first time in INDIA the screen is "NHD-nano high definition"screen ultimate quality of video

the price of the phone in INDIA- 20k in launching in december , its a iphone killer series

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
Between those two se phones , get c902. if u can consider others then n82 or upcoming 5800 expressmusic.

OP
J

jingalala

Broken In
I would suggest you to get N82.

But the Sound Quality of N82 falls short.Everything else is excellent,no doubt.
But what if I use a creative ep630?
How will be the SQ?

Between those two se phones , get c902. if u can consider others then n82 or upcoming 5800 expressmusic.

Dude,
Now that you already have used N82 & N85,Please suggest accordingly.
Have you ever listened to SE WALKMAN SERIES PHONES(Particularly W810i).The SQ rocks to be honest.(Mind you, I am not a SE fanboy)

Friend,
If only could make the SQ of N82 excellent,i will have no second thoughts.I will suggest my friend N82 and he would agree.

Suggest me ways to make the SQ of N82 excellent?

Last edited:

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
^^^^
Dude , my first gsm phone was k750i, to which i modded to w800i. changed its acoustic as well as camera drivers , increased its speaker volume . It was a super fantastic phone. Ur saying as i am a nokia fanboy which i am not. I have used n73 , n82 ,n95 8gb after that and now onto n85 .

Its not cos i am a nokia fanboy but these are bloody good phones. I never said that n82 sound quality is better than those of se walkman series handset . I just suggested u a very good alternative. I have listened to various se walkman and cybershot series handset and they do sound very good , no doubt abt it.

A friend of mine owns w810i . and even he found that n85 sounds better than his se phone. If ur interested in sound quality in n series then n85 is the way to go.

For sound quality, n85 rocks :) better than w810i for sure. If u use ep630 then n82 can sound somewhere close to w810i.

OP
J

jingalala

Broken In
^^^^

A friend of mine owns w810i . and even he found that n85 sounds better than his se phone. If ur interested in sound quality in n series then n85 is the way to go.

For sound quality, n85 rocks :) better than w810i for sure. If u use ep630 then n82 can sound somewhere close to w810i.

Dude,
So now which one would you suggest?
N82 OR N85
1)I Know that N85 lacks xenon flash and costs around 23k.N82 is faster than N85.
Ant other difference between the two?
My friend takes most of the pictures in daylight.

Though if the N82 sounds as good as W810i after using ep 630.(If not I would suggest him N85) I would go for N82 because of its excellent camera quality.In all other departments its excellent.

Last edited:

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Any think different , play different i have heard that Nokia 5800 XM "sounds on the new technology " in built memory is 8GB & u can expand to 16GB with micro SD

All for 20k

OP
J

jingalala

Broken In
Dude,
So now which one would you suggest?
N82 OR N85
1)I Know that N85 lacks xenon flash and costs around 23k.N82 is faster than N85.
Ant other difference between the two?
My friend takes most of the pictures in daylight.

Though if the N82 sounds as good as W810i after using ep 630.(If not I would suggest him N85) I would go for N82 because of its excellent camera quality.In all other departments its excellent.

@yogi I am eagerly waiting for ur suggestion

Any think different , play different i have heard that Nokia 5800 XM "sounds on the new technology " in built memory is 8GB & u can expand to 16GB with micro SD

All for 20k

Friend,

I am 100% sure it would cost around 28k.Not a rupee less than that because of its features.Though you can keep ur fingers crossed.

Last edited:

hahahari

In the zone
Y not N95? wats wrong with it (compared to n82)

sryy op, offtopic

*digi2.notlong.com
*digi1.notlong.com

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
First of all, n82 is not faster than n85. Actually n85 is same if not faster than n82. Anyways, speed is not an issue with both device. I would say get n85. Since ur friend is going to click photos in good light/day light then xenon flash wouldn't make a difference. Also n85 has that gorgeous oled screen. And it produces better colours that n82 and it will get better with future firmware. Also get ep 630 too.

read this : *www.symbian-freak.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25760

n82 is definitely better than both n95 versions. In fact n95 8gb does very poor in sound quality department. n82 sounds better than n95.

Also most people are recommending 5800xm for music .. i would say get that phone for video. It has nice high resolution screen. Videos will look fantastic on it.

Last edited:

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
N82 is VFM.
Coupled with EP-630, it makes a great package.

N85 on other hand is also a good phone, has S60v3 FP2, OLED screen etc.

Regarding Nokia 5800XM, it will be a great phone.
The s60 v5 touch screen OS and that too at an impressive price of Rs.20K. Even the flagship N96, doesn't have s60 v5.

But being a lone device of s60 v5, it will take some time for apps to appear. Currently it's s60v2 which has the largest number of apps written for it, followed by s60v3. So it makes sense to get a s60v3 device now. Maybe later 2 years from now, you can upgrade the device and get some good mobile.

And not to forget the current mobile market, is advansing at a great pace. The SE Xperia X1, Samsung Innovo, HTC touch HD have completely taken mobiles to another level all together. At present these mobiles are only rich man's toy, but maybe after one year you will see most of these features in budget of Rs.15K. Then you have Android which is also contending to make a mark in the mobile OS market.

The competition is getting extreme. :)

OP
J

jingalala

Broken In
N82 is VFM.
Coupled with EP-630, it makes a great package.

N85 on other hand is also a good phone, has S60v3 FP2, OLED screen etc.

Regarding Nokia 5800XM, it will be a great phone.
The s60 v5 touch screen OS and that too at an impressive price of Rs.20K. Even the flagship N96, doesn't have s60 v5.

But being a lone device of s60 v5, it will take some time for apps to appear. Currently it's s60v2 which has the largest number of apps written for it, followed by s60v3. So it makes sense to get a s60v3 device now. Maybe later 2 years from now, you can upgrade the device and get some good mobile.

And not to forget the current mobile market, is advansing at a great pace. The SE Xperia X1, Samsung Innovo, HTC touch HD have completely taken mobiles to another level all together. At present these mobiles are only rich man's toy, but maybe after one year you will see most of these features in budget of Rs.15K. Then you have Android which is also contending to make a mark in the mobile OS market.

The competition is getting extreme. :)

@cool G5 So which one do u suggest dude?
A N85 now or NOKIA 5800 XM later?
But its camera quality doesn't look promising?
Moreover how sure r u that it would cost just 20K?

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
A very committed friend you are dude.... :D

I guess this is the 10th topic you have opened till date, and varying from the c905 to w902 to n82 to c902 to all 5 mp and above phones have been covered. Nowadays I dont even bother to look into your threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom