OP
S

sagsall4u

Journeyman
o.k guys made my decision and d winner is
D K750i <applause>
let me tell u why d k750i is better.
1: IT has autofocus
2: black is better than gold coz d w700 looks like d phone from nokia u know for chicks
3:if i buy the fantopia earphones and a 1gb card d phone wud be even better than d w800i( i hate d 800i's white n orange look}

so its a win win situation coz i wud get a good cam and a good media player .. what say u ppl ..... anyways thankx u all for helping me out .

mandar5

Youngling
Hey guys can you all just let me know is k750i connectable to fantopia ear phones of W series phone?Whats the price of it?
Thanks,

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
i'd say if u exchange the k750i's mem card wid a256mb one and buy the fontopia's earbuds it'd cost actually more than w700i! so choose wisely!

OP
S

sagsall4u

Journeyman
Guys check out the price i''m getting for d K750i
K750i 11.5k
memory pro duo
256mb-850
512-1100
1 Gb-1500

so im getting the phone with 1Gb mem at13000 k cool na!!!

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
yea i agree wih what Abhijit is asking...cos the prices u mention are unlikely for the memory duo pro. Have a look at this:

*search.ebay.in/search/search.dll?cgiurl=*cgi.ebay.in/ws/&fkr=1&from=R8&satitle=memory+pro+duo

a 512 megs costs above 2k...be careful what u buy...cos if u get the wrong card no ways is it gonna work in an SE.

OP
S

sagsall4u

Journeyman
hey abhijit n ice .. guys u cant buy or compare prices from ebay coz dudes ebay sucks for cellphones
i went to a dealer in MUMBAI and personally checked out the prices and cards. so the prices i quioted are true.. u just need to find the right dealer.
and for the last time EBAY SUCKZZZZZZZZZ

OP
S

sagsall4u

Journeyman
got the phone yesterday.4 12900 with a gb memory
1st impressions
images dont do it justice .its quite small. joystick no problem . will give more in 2 days

OP
S

sagsall4u

Journeyman
d dealer shop is in mumbai.
exact location is chembur (E)
the shop name is G3 communications
as they keep only 1 set at a time, call him at 022 25237878 and ask him about the price and stuff.

xxxalexxx

Right off the assembly line
w700 is good dude just go for it....

outsourcing solution in Bpo and Call center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom