K750i Vs 6630

Status
Not open for further replies.

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
navneeth_snr said:
Both are good. If you want good quality camera and music, go for K750i. If you need syb OS, then N6630.

hey .. not just good quality cam.. its cam is simply superb ..and sound is good too ..

i would say go for k750i ..

busyanuj

In the zone
go for 6630 only if you're addicted to symbian os.

otherwise, k750 is much better, with better sound quality, 2mp cam as compared to 6630's 1.3mp.
i think both come with 64mb cards, memory stick pro and mmc, respectively.

OP
M

mandar5

Youngling
busyanuj said:
go for 6630 only if you're addicted to symbian os.

otherwise, k750 is much better, with better sound quality, 2mp cam as compared to 6630's 1.3mp.
i think both come with 64mb cards, memory stick pro and mmc, respectively.
Hey dude i already own k750i but my cousin wants to buy a new cell n want me to help him get one from above.BTW whats so gr8 about symbian os?
Thanks,

K

krazyfrog

mandar5 said:
Hi guys vote for the 2 juggernauts from SE and NOKIA .
IMO, i think its quiet wrong to compare these two cell phones. Apart from price, i can hardly find anything similar between them. It all boils down to one's needs when choosing between these two. I think both are equally good (or bad). If i had to vote, i'll vote for both of them, or won't vote at all!

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
i'd say the same. if you want symbian os and can live widout fm and IR and can manage wid 1.3mp cam get 6630. otherwise, just close ur eyes and buy a k750i! :)

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
mandar5 said:
whats so gr8 about symbian os?
Thanks,
easy user interface ... more flexibilty .. usage .. suport for 1000's software available.
6630 is awesome phone .. best selling phone. very stable software, Very Soft Keys (sms freindly) ;)
both phones are very different.
If he wants a music phone & camera, can live with sonyerricson menu n interface then K750i or W700i,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom