JUST 122 Crores needed to become a rich country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
56% of our population lives below poverty line. We are still a 3rd world country. But I was thinking that why our Government is not taking a step! Anyway I had a dream last night that I am traveling across India and everywhere, even at those typical countrysides I find people are having great standard of life, and I was sooooo happy, the dream went on for about 30 mins may be, can't tell, but it was long, then wake up, and I was doubled bored up than the happiness. Then I just thought that why our Govt just make a plan and give 1 Crore rupee to every Indian, that means they will have to spend 122 Crore rupess. Now that amount of money is kiddish to our Govt but if they do it then we will be compared to more rich countries like US, UK and we all could live good :).

I've no idea if all my thinking is BS or not but I just felt that way. It's just 122 crore rupees, 1/5 of money of some rich entrepreneurs hobby house :)

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
56% of our population lives below poverty line. We are still a 3rd world country. But I was thinking that why our Government is not taking a step! Anyway I had a dream last night that I am traveling across India and everywhere, even at those typical countrysides I find people are having great standard of life, and I was sooooo happy, the dream went on for about 30 mins may be, can't tell, but it was long, then wake up, and I was doubled bored up than the happiness. Then I just thought that why our Govt just make a plan and give 1 Crore rupee to every Indian, that means they will have to spend 122 Crore rupess. Now that amount of money is kiddish to our Govt but if they do it then we will be compared to more rich countries like US, UK and we all could live good :).

I've no idea if all my thinking is BS or not but I just felt that way. It's just 122 crore rupees, 1/5 of money of some rich entrepreneurs hobby house :)

Counting fail!

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob

E.P.I.C. counting fail!! :lol:

Baker

Albicelestes
i didnt understand how u come to 122 crores....

1 crore for... 1,155,347,700 .. is lot of money

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
@ithehappy, dude you awake now?

A country is considered developed when most of its citizens have access to all the basic needs such as food,medical,electricity,clothing,transport etc. Distributing money won't help. It will only increase inflation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom